DBS Broly

After the Tournament of Power Arc the App Game Dragonball Legends takes place. A game I played a spin-off of once and I found the spin-off better. I may need to make another part specifically for the changes in both Legends and DBFZ which I am planning to do a LP on, on my youtube channel Noss the Boss on Youtube.

----

Then Dragonball Super Broly happens. But here we need to rewind all the way back during the start of when New Vegeta was being colonized and when Bardock returned for Raditz during the second portion of the Dragonball sagas and when Vegeta brought back Tarble and Nappa during the Cell games.

What happened to Broly, during this period of time?

Broly was on Vampa during the portion when New Vegeta was being colonized and when Bardock returned to New Vegeta to pick up Raditz. (Mostly due to in the original when Vegeta blew up he didn't care what happened. But in this What If, Raditz was indifferent at the time and basically went on an adventure with Poatat and Noino (2 Characters I had to invent so Raditz wasn't completely alone.) With that when Bardock returned Raditz was more willing to join them on Earth.

Where was Frieza?

I'd like to ask Toriyama the same question.

In the original we can assume the Planet Shark in Freiza blew up Planet Vegeta and frolicked off to find other planets to subjugate. In this What If however, Freiza attempts to blow up Vegeta but it back fires with an explosion. We colonize another empty planet and start anew Planet Vegeta. We can also assume that the Saiyans would erase most of their data during this process and keep back ups to reallocate the Saiyans that were on other planets at the time. Meanwhile Freiza has been a tad miffed and since he can't sense Ki, he would basically drop looking for the Saiyans and blow them up when the time arises and would continue subjugating planets till the Namek-Freiza sagas.

Now during this portion of the story while the Saiyans are building a better rapport with other races while still constructing something to bring a form of economy to the Saiyan Race. In this time King Vegeta (III) is searching for that Broly boy and his Father. Having to review logs from years and years ago asking for no one to help him, he wants to do right and it isn't till the end of Dragonball that he succeeds in finding Broly, have the search party of Chili and Lemo to do so. And we get a younger and far less scarred and more powerful Paragus and Broly still having barely any control over his powers. Broly would be able and more willing to talk more and develops more of a vocabulary over the years and though he can't fully control his power, he only goes completely bonkers when he's in danger, high-stress or strained. He can control some of that power but if it goes out of control he loses his marbles like in the original. But at least he hasn't needed the shock collar in years.  

Its not till after Frieza is taken down by Goku and Raditz as Super Saiyans that Paragus and King Vegeta and Queen Cassava do retire and make amends with Broly and Paragus. They celebrate the Prince's coronation and Tarble's marriage. Broly and Paragus stick around and help build and complete the Colosseum which is actually available during the Cell Games in fact Broly has been making "Saiyen" *rim shot* the currency on New Vegeta as the Colosseum's Champion. He'd pack some major fire power with the strength he now has.

Coming into Super... Broly and Bardock got acquainted. And their match ended in a Draw with Bardock whipping out a Kamehameha in Full-Power Super Saiyan Blue. And Both walk away with a tonne of "Saiyen".

It's been over 5 months since the Tournament of Power and we are enjoying peace time as Lon returns and greets his family. This would be that interaction at the 3rd Month mark.

Goku: Hey you finally dropped calling me Uncle K.?

Lon: I give you this much Uncle Goku. Don't ruin it.