What would happen if the Movies took place?

Son Goku's Family (Includes Nappa): LIGHTS!!

Breifs Family (includes Vegeta and Tarble): CAMERA!!

Son Raditz's Family: ACTION!!!!

Alright with this its simple I am using this as a grace period while I do other stuff. Don't worry i am currently working on Super and oh boy do I have stuff planed.

----

According to the placement... Dragonball: Curse of the Blood Rubies takes place instead of the Pilaf Gang making the movie non-cannon. But I am having them take place just after the Pilaf Gang.

This means just as Goku is going to return home to see his parents and Grampa Gohan we are treated to this nice little side arc with Goku now stronger by the way since he trained with his parents and grandfather he is stronger for it. And like in this what if since he is stronger he gets through this really easily.

----

Next is Drabonball: Sleeping Princess in Devil Castle. it takes place during Krillin and Goku's training with Master Roshi.  And with Goku now sitting at a nice 215 the whole movie is a cakewalk with Goku going Ape a second time and Lucifer is defeated. Man for Haven's first Golden Boy you think he be stronger than a 10 yearold. If Pokemon teaches you anything if you train enough you can beat anything and if your skilled enough or have a Master Ball you can catch GODS and DEMONS!!! Geez...

----

Next is Dragonball: Mystical Adventure... not to be confused with the chapter called "The Mystical Adventure". With this Yeah Goku got a mini power boost form his previous outing and with his training with Master Roshi completed he's sitting at a nice 230. And oh boy... its another wash.

----

Oooooooohhh... Dead Zone. So this one takes place between Standard and Z. So Lon and Gohan are born. Chi-Chi and Launch are involved and since they are 1,300 and 900-1,200 respectively I am powering them down here since this is during their training they are basically 500 for Chi-Chi and 350 for (Good) Launch and (Bad) Launch 500. This is prior to Chi-Chi pushing harder to obtain that coveted 1,300. So they are better at defending their kids a bit. Raditz, Goku, Piccolo and Gine basically end the movie with Lon and Gohan bashing their heads into Garlic Jr as Everyone takes out Garlic Jr.

-----

Oooooohhh a 3-fer... World's Strongest, Tree of Might and Lord Slug happen before the Namek Saga. In this case We also have the Vegeta Family on Earth. Jesus!!!

So World's Strongest is a Forgone conclusion... because Doctor Wheelo gets dunked on. Come on you take on like 7 Saiyans of almost what 10k in terms of power yeah... no Doctor Wheelo and his assistant perish!

Tree of Might? Not as much of a molly whoop but Raditz, Bardock and Gine do shed light on the situation that yeah Turles is BSing... but then with these introduced I am going to give the Son Family here the collective win over the Vegeta family for the most part the Vegeta family do hold back the others as the Son Family take down the Tree of Might and Turles all together. With one Unified Blast.

Lord Slug... pretty much a non-issue and most likely its a wash with Goku's False Super Saiyan transformation being more a hint at then a full transformation. And basically Lord Slug Perishes.

----

Cooler's Revenge so this movie takes place just after Future Trunks and Ranch come to give Lon and Goku Medicine. But this comes before the Androids arrive. So this means that it comes prior to Lon learning Super Saiyan and demonstrating his Ki hold. With Goku, Raditz, Vegeta, Nappa and Tarble coming into the Picture and Bardock, Gine and the others learning the Super Saiyan transformation as we see Cooler is turned into a pile of mush.

The Return of Cooler: Well with more Super Saiyans I think I am going to give Bardock and Gine the win on this one covering for their children. Plus its easier than just having them as Super Saiyans also Goku and Raditz have eclipsed their initial Power Gap so... I'm letting them get one.

----

So Super Android 13!! Ummmmmmm... this one takes place As Doctor Gero died in the original... so in this iteration Gero didn't die to his creations in his own lab he died to Cell. So for this to occur... it happens just as Goku and Vegeta finish the fight I posed as they take out Super 13. And well I am unsure of the Spirit Bomb Super Saiyan thing but I do suspect that well they trained me and I am willing to bet that it could be enough to beat them. If your not satisfied with that than I got one more thing to add in this iteration its a collective effort from Everyone.

DBZ: Broly: Is basically the same this time around. In fact the movie may end a bit earlier with all the Saiyan's still around other than Goku. We get The Raditz Family Shadow Thursday among other moves and we also get the Goku Family Kamehameha. And Of curse because this is me the wives play a part in the family technique as well its not jsut the kids and their daddio.

Bojack Unbound pretty much unabated with the only cavate being that the ending is similar to that of the Cell games with Lon and Gohan teaming up to do a Cousins Shadow Kamehameha Combo to take down Bojack and Zangya who team up. Also Goku doesn't save Gohan and Lon its Chi-Chi and (Good) Launch. (I'd rather it be them because Goku ghost punching and saving his Son is COOL! Not gonna lie but it makes no sense so yeah...) Oh also  Launch gets to well launch a couple of blasts along with Chi-Chi to get Bojack off thier kids. Oh also-

Lon and Gohan: WE'RE  OUR FATHER'S SOOOOOOOOONS!!!!!!!!!

----

Broly Second Coming (of christ): Similar but basically end the same way.

Bio-Broly:  It would basically repeat like the original with everyone more stronger.

----

Fusion Reborn: Let's see here according to Videl's Watch in the cannon movie its takes place 9 days after the Buu Saga. Thank God!! Which means that Goku and Vegeta are still in other world with Gogeta being a thing except Vegeta had his body anyway due to being a good person.

Now Wrath of the Dragon!! As well the Dragon Fist isn't enough to end Hirudegarn its down to Tapion and Trunks among the other Saiyans. I forget how Hirudegarn works or the entire thing surrounding the movie but I am pretty sure its a narrative thing involving Tapion and Trunks so lets make it their time to shine and give them closure and such. just to make it good.

----

Next is... the Path to Power... which is a retelling of the original meaning I basically cover it already.

-----

Ok that's all the movies If you say "Battle of Gods and Revival of F" are movies I am covering them as cannon arcs as if they were Cannon in Super even though they technically are cannon and such in Super I prefer the events in the movies in comparison. But yeah wait till I cover those in the Dragonball Super  bits coming up.