Dragon-Dragonball DRAGONBALL Z!!!!

AUTHOR'S NOTE: SO YEAH WERE HERE NOW WITH RADITZ AND LAUNCH HAVING A KID SO WHO'S COMING TO EARTH? HOW ARE WE GOING TO GET TO NAMEK? WILL GOHAN HAVE RAGE BURSTS? IS THERE ANY PERIL?

In the years since the World Martial Arts Tournament the entire Son family, Launch and Chi-Chi included are training. Here are the results. Bare in mind, at the rate things are going  

Bardock: 16,000 (Its becoming harder for Bardock to keep getting stronger with everyone not on par with him. Its sufficient training but not enough so without the advent of Gravity training which doesn't happen till Namek. In which case expect him to raise considerably!)

Gine: 6,000 (Motherly and Granny duties with the newborns, helping Chi-Chi and Launch and of course keeping up with training her kids. Doesn't help that Bardock's current base is HUGE!! Its tough to catch up but she is.)

Raditz: 5,000 (Too many Fatherly duties with his wife's mood swings and his Son is younger than Gohan.)

Goku: 5,000 (His Son is a bit older and has few Fatherly duties.)

(Bad) Launch: 1,200

(Good) Launch: 900

Chi-Chi: 1,300 (With Bardock, Raditz, Gine and Goku around the energy to Train is SPARKING and inevitable, besides I think she and Launch make a good team.)

Gohan: 800 (Training a bit more with other Saiyans does help also Chi-Chi even though wanting him to study, she still trains with Goku and thus allows Gohan to Train more frequently with Lon and the family.)

Lon: 500 (He's only 3 and a few months besides, Saiyans train from the moment they walk and talk.)

Piccolo: 3,500 | 4,200 no weights| 7,500 Giant (With more Saiyans in the midst and what not he's got a lot to tend with, so I am bumping him here to his Anime counter part. Besides when RADITZ showed up originally Raditz Eclipsed both of them So I'm buffing Piccolo here. Its not realist but it kind of needs to happen, otherwise he'd be at 1,500. Yeah Bardock is one heck of a training partner, if his family eclipses Scareface and Shorty.)

<P.O.V.: Goku, Location: Mount Paozou> Date: Age 761, October 12th, Time: 8:25am.

I head over to Raditz's place after having breakfast.

Goku: Hi there, Bro!

Raditz: Kakarot, good timing we're just about to head over to your place.

(Good) Launch: Oh Goku... how nice, welcome...

Lon: Uncle Goku! How are you?

Goku: Hi Lon. I'm great.

Lon: Is Gohan with you?

Goku: Auntie Chi-Chi and my parents are training him right now.

Lon: Aren't we meeting others today?

Raditz: That's right Kakarot we're supposed to meet with Roshi and the others.

Goku: I was just going to say that!

Bardock: Kakarot, how have you been?

I turn.

Goku: Hi Dad! Listen we're heading over to Roshi's.

Bardock: Neat. We'll be training while your gone.

Goku: Don't you want to come with us?

Bardock: Nah...  not right now. Maybe in an hour or 2.

Raditz: Alright. Launch, I'll be taking Lon to see the others. Is that alright?

(Good) Launch: I'll be coming along too.