Tournament of Power Part 3

Before we begin a bit of a recap. First the rules:

RULE #1. No using Ki to fly. Unless you have wings then you're allowed to fly. (Noted)

RULE #2. No Murder or you'll be erased. (Noted)

Rule #2a. If you die by your own technique in some way shape or form, its not a violation of the rule imposed above. (OK but what happens if you do die?)

RULE #3. If Zeno thinks it's cool then the Rules don't apply. (Odd...?)

Rule #4. No outside items/healing items/weapons. (Noted)

Rule #4a. So long as the item isn't harmless it can be used. (Odd but Noted...)

Rule #5. A fighter is still in play if their body is unconscious and still in the ring. (So if someone died by their own technique and their body is still in the ring they are still in play? I would assume so...? Also say someone dies by their own technique and somehow their Universe is the winner. First off where do they go when they die... and are they brought back to make the wish since their physical body is still in play? I would assume that to be the case.)

Rule #6. This tournament will last 48 minutes. (Noted...)

Rule #7. If your out of the ring and attempt to attack a fighter in the current arena then you'll be erased. (Current? So what if I manage to jump back in time I can take all of the pot shots I want?!)

Rule #8. When all of the representatives of a universe are ringed out they are erased on the spot. (Noted... no pressure.)

Rule #8. The winning Universe is granted a wish on the Super Dragon Balls. (AWESOME!)

Rule #8a. If the wish made isn't to bring everyone back and is instead a selfish one, everything gets erased. (WTF?! Why...? What ever ok. I guess... Noted?)

Technicality #1: Outside forces can still boost your power. Eg. Rhibbianne and the Kamikaze fireballs being given power by their entire Planet, to give them a boost. So technically if Universe 7 is given the opportunity couldn't they simply time a whish on Shenron to basically rejuvenate the fighters when they are weak...? Not like anyone is going to stop them...

Technicality #2: So long as your able to stand in the World of void it's counted as you staying in the arena. So the Sun and any other current surface is allowed to be stood on you're able to stay in the tournament. Falling into the void still counts as a Ring out, if your standing on the arena or other surface your still in the arena even if the void thresh-hold is met. (Assuming they have a fall thresh hold.)

WARNING: THE FOLLOWING MAY CONTAIN FLASHING LIGHTS THAT MAY CAUSE EPILEPTIC SEISURES. (This is a Warning to those who may suffer from epilepsy and are planning on viewing the anime after reading this series. Which I do recommended, but if you do this is your warning that this stuff can happen.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright on to part 3... it's been a little over an hour in terms of the Tournament of Power (episode time wise...) In T.O.P. Time it's been about 22-24 minutes.

Lon and Gohan teamed up and Fused into Ganon for the second time against Kefla it was a breeze for the most part and I'll admit I quite enjoyed writing it. And we still have a lot of fighters as far as I am aware. Let's get back to where I was in this arc.

Lon: So you big lummox, wanna fight?

Jiren: *grunt*...

Lon: I'll take that as a yes.