Rain

Clay had eventually calmed down and arrived to the hotel closest to his home, which was about a 25 minute drive. He pulled into the parking lot trying to go over everything that had just happened. What am i doing? Clay wanted to go back home. He probably hates you too. Clay ignored these thoughts and parked his car.

"It'll only be a few days." He said to himself as he grabbed his crutches from the back seat and propped himself up.

He slowly made his way up to the front desk of the hotel. He looked around the lobby, it was empty of people. The room was pretty dark and only one small lamp lit up the area. He walked up to the desk and grabbed his wallet out of his back pocket.

"Hi" Clay greeted the man "Is there any rooms open with a single bed?"

The man looked up and replied in a monotone voice "Yes, there's a room on the second floor"

"Okay" Clay responded "Can i book it for three nights?"

The man just nodded and took Clays money. He didn't seem very happy to be there. The hotel was kinda depressing, so Clay understand this mans quiet tone.

Clay received a key from the man and used the elevator to get up to his room. The hallways were a dark yellow tone, and the carpet was tan. Water stains covered the ceilings and the lights were dim.

Jesus this looks like the set of a horror film

Clay thought to himself as he made his way to the room. Once he arrived he settled in quickly, considering all he really had with him was his phone and himself. He had nothing to do, he wondered how George was doing.

>>>
<<<

George sat on his knees in Clays front hallway for a while. He couldn't even believe what had just happened. He felt so confused, all these feelings towards Clay were eating him up. He cared about him so much and to find out he's been dealing with JJ alone for these past few years broke his heart. He knew he fucked up, but he also knew Clay fucked up. Neither of them had to take it to this point. George had his hands cupped over his eyes for a while until he could steady his breath. His first instinct after calming down was to go after Clay. He couldn't have gone that far, just go get him. He wanted to so badly, but another voice in his head was telling him no. He won't want to see you, not after what happened.

George slammed his fists against the cold floor in anger. What was happening? They'd been best friends for so long, he didn't think something like this could happen. Yes, they bickered like siblings ALL the time, but this was different. This was something that could be permanent. Surely not. George tried reassuring himself as he picked himself up off the floor. He decided to not go after Clay, maybe some time apart would let both men figure out their thoughts.

George decided to distract himself by going on his phone. It'd been a while since he'd streamed/posted anything, so he knew when he did he'd be flooded with curious questions. He decided to open twitter first, he was always most active on this app. He scrolled through some tweets under the category "GeorgeNotFound" and was greeted with a lot of comments.

Allison @allywastaken 3d
lol GeorgeNotFound is really taking the notfound part a bit too seriously #whereareyou

Cassidy @cassidynotfound 5d
where is GeorgeNotFound? Probably just sleeping through another important event #wakeup

Annie @patcheslover 5d
anyone else confused on why GeorgeNotFound and Dream haven't been active recently?