『 ◡̈ ┊ ONE ┊◡̈ 』

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ❀

♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡

♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡

Lazily rolling over on her side, Amelia allows her mess of auburn hair to fall in font of her face.

Normally, she hates her hair. It's always in her way when she works so she just ties it back and ignores it when she can.

In fact, it's hardly ever down.

Wait a minute-why is her hair down??

Eyes shooting open, Amelia sits up straight wherever it was she'd previously been sleeping and promptly pushes her hair out of her face.

Her frightened brown orbs now search her surrounding area, the unfamiliar decor not ringing a single bell in her mind and quickly making her realize she isn't at her house.

No, she someplace much nicer.

Between the Queen memory foam mattress she is currently sitting on and the enormous size of the room she's in, Amelia knows she must be some place far from where she's from.

She can't help but slightly freak out at this thought.

Where am I!?

Last she remembers she was on her way to deliver a pizza. What could've possibly happened that afternoon to lead to this!?

Head swerving every which way, Amelia desperately looks for any sign of her phone.

She needs to call someone, like Sano or Lena!

Memories of the fight Lena and she had yesterday quickly pop back into Amelia's mind and she realizes Lena is definitely not an option at the moment.

Just then the sound of a door knob rattling catches Amelia's attention.

Eyes glancing up to the door across the room, she watches as it is pushed open and seven curious men peak their heads into the room.

Amelia's entire being stiffens.

Not because they're men per say, and not even because their extremely attractive men, but because they're all fucking famous...

"Uh-Oh!" One of the men shouts, the fear smeared across his face perfectly mirroring her own. "She recognizes us! RUN!!!"

He, and almost all the other men take off down the hall they'd come from in a sprint and Amelia can't help but blink in surprise.

What on earth was that...?

Did i do something?

Was my shock that noticeable?

"Sorry about them..." The only remaining man says with an embarrassed chuckle.

His voice is soft, and sweet and it causes the confused girl to shift her gaze up to him rather the empty space he now stands beside.

She recognizes his face, but hasn't got a clue as to what the man's name is.