『 ◡̈ ┊ TEN ┊◡̈ 』

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ❀

♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡

♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡

As the group of seven men watch from the living room as the busy body red-head hustles from room to room cleaning any and everything in sight at least fifty times over, they can't help but feel concerned.

"Should we tell her to stop?" Hoseok mumbles.

"We've tried," Jimin sighs in reply, "she insists on cleaning."

"But why...?" Jungkook whispers, his question putting everyone's collective confusion into brief words.

Frowning, Jin leans back and reclines in his chair whilst watching Amelia work.

When she and the others got home from the funeral it was clear that day's events had taken a toll on her.

And rightfully so.

However, as opposed to returning to her ways of mourning and crying during this time of hardship and pain, she began avoiding it in any and every way possible.

For the past day or so she's played every board game the group of men own, she's watched one of the soap opera's Hoseok and Jin had recommended for her, she helped make lunch, dinner, and even dessert; and now she's cleaning.

"She's trying to keep busy." Jin concludes. "So as to not think about what happened."

The men all frown at the realization.

"Is that healthy?" Yoongi dares to ask, already fairly certain of the answer to come.

Namjoon sighs and shakes his head no, preparing to share a bit of his knowledge on the topic of psychology with the group.

"It isn't, but it is a common coping mechanism...many people with trauma tend to use every day distractions as ways of avoiding their issues..."

"Well at least she's coping...right?" Jimin observes, his eyes following Amelia's figure as she pops in and out of the kitchen with a broom and dust pan every so often.

"Yeah, that's good...I think." Jungkook chimes in.

However, the tsking noise Namjoon makes soon after makes both young men second guess themselves.

"She needs to face what's happened, otherwise she'll block it out and become extremely emotional fragile."

"Meaning?" Yoongi urges the man for more information.