『 ◡̈ ┊ FOUR ┊◡̈ 』

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ❀

♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡

♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡

As Yoongi drives down the dark road his cars headlights dimly illuminate the street in front of him. The car is quite and has a tense atmosphere so it's no wonder that Yoongi can't help but glance over to Amelia every other second.

She looks frantic, and indecisive. Somethings clearly wrong with her. Yoongi wants to help if he can, prying or not he knows if he is going to become friends with this girl he'll have to step up.

"Amelia is there something-"

"Would you mind if I listened to my voicemail?" Amelia unintentionally interrupts the man beside her.

He doesn't mind though and nods, giving her the go ahead seeing as she'd clearly been yearning to do so for a while now.

Amelia whispers a brisk thanks before tapping a few times on her screen and placing her phone to her ear.

She listens as the phone reads off who had called and when, and then goes on to listen to one of the many voicemails Lena had left her.

"Look kid," Lena sighs, her voice sounding tired and unsettled even over the phone. "I know you're mad at me. I get that. But please, don't ignore me. Not now, not in a time like this...Just-Just pick up the phone please."

The voicemails ends, and the message Amelia received from Sano now burns in her mind.

Sanooo :

Amelia, you gotta answer Lena. She's freaking out. I think somethings up at the hospital. Call her.

Amelia's breathing hitches and she considers clicking on another voicemail for a moment before ultimately deciding that she wouldn't be able to handle it.

"Yoongi..." Amelia whispers, her voice shaky and broken as she now looks to the worried man beside her.

Yoongi quickly turns to Amelia at the sound of her trembling voice. He sees the tears welling in his new friends eyes and knows for sure that all is most definitely not well.

"C-could you take me to the hospital instead of the Venue? Quickly?"

Yoongi's eyes widen behind his shaded sunglasses.

'Is she sick?'

He wonders. But he doesn't ask, instead he gives the girl beside him a single nod before pressing his foot to the gas pedal a bit harder.

'Whatever it is, I'll make sure she's alright.'

Time Skip to the Hospital

As soon as Yoongi pulls up to the hospital, he prepares to as if Amelia would like him to come inside with her.

However, she doesn't give him the time to do so and instead unbuckles her seatbelt the moment the car is put into park before making a break for the doors of the building.