『 ◡̈ ┊ THREE ┊◡̈ 』

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ❀

♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡

♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡

After lunch, Amelia stayed a couple hours longer with the members of BTS. She got along with the men easily and so it was no wonder she lost track of time when hanging out with them.

When she did finally notice the time though, she'd caught a glimpse of Taehyung's phone and saw that it was already much too late for her own comfort.

"It's almost 7:30," she says, a look of dread settling on Amelia's previously upbeat and happy features. "I should really get going, I have somewhere I need to go tonight."

'I can't believe I've waisted an entire day....not to mention the ones I slept through...How horrible of me.'

Amelia silently degrades herself as she gets up from the couch she'd been on for almost the entire day now.

"You're leaving so soon?" Jimin mumbles disappointedly. He and the rest of his band mates following Amelia's actions and also getting up from their varied seating areas.

"I am, I'm sorry." Amelia shoots the men an apologetic smile. "I am grateful for you guys taking care of me and having me for lunch. Believe me this is the most fun I've had in ages. But, I won't feel right if I miss my plans for tonight."

"It's understandable that you're ready to leave, don't worry we aren't upset with you." Jin says sweetly, his words soothing Amelia.

She bows as a thank you, in doing so catching sight of Jungkook's phone resting in his lap and reminding her of her own cellular device.

"Oh no." Amelia gasps, quickly standing back up straight and looking around frantically. "I've lost my phone!"

She wonders if she dropped it back at the concert venue, or maybe even left it behind at the pizzeria.

Thankfully though, a certain member knows exactly where it is.

"It's charging up in my room." Yoongi says with a small chuckle. "It was dead by the time we got you here plus we didn't wanna take the chance of you taking any pictures...ya know in case you were a-"

"I know, I know. A sasseng." Amelia breathes out, relief flooding through her now that she knows her phone was in fact safe and sound.

"I'll go get it for you." Yoongi says, turning and jogging towards the stairs to retrieve Amelia's device as she and the others make their ways towards the front door.

"I'll return these to you." Amelia says, her hands gesturing down to the sweater and basketball shorts Namjoon had leant her.

The man looks to the floor smiling softly as he shakes his head in a dismissive manor.

"No need, I don't wear them often anyways."

"Still." Amelia insists, not liking the idea of owning an idols clothes on the off chance that a seriously obsessed fan noticed. "I'll return them."