『 ◡̈ ┊ FIVE ┊◡̈ 』

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ❀

♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡

♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡

By now, quite a while has passed and Amelia still refuses to leave the hospital.

Yoongi knows he may not know the girl well, and he knows she clearly isn't on the best of terms with him for trying to make her leave, but he understands what it feels like to loose someone you care about.

And he believes that no one, absolutely no one, should have to go through that pain alone.

So, he called his friends for some help and now he Hoseok and Jin all stand quietly in the doorway of the hospital room Amelia resigned in.

"How long has she been like this?" Jin whispers, concern held in his eyes as he looks over the girl's crumpled form.

"Nearly an hour." Yoongi replies. "She won't listen to me..."

"No wonder it was taking you so long to get back." Hoseok mumbles. "Should've known something was up with the way she wanted to leave so suddenly..."

The men both agree with this statement as they continue watching over Amelia.

"It's my fault. If I wouldn't have kept her phone from her then she would've seen the messages in time..." Yoongi says, regret laced through his sorrowful tone.

His friends both look to him questioningly.

"We couldn't have possibly known." Jin says resting a hand on Yoongi's shoulder to try and reassure his bandmate. "It's no ones fault. Alright?"

Yoongi says nothing, his bottom lip being caught beneath his teeth as he just pushes off the doorway.

"I'm going to speak to one of the nurses, maybe they know something."

With that Yoongi disappears down the hall and leaves Hoseok and Jin looking at one another unsurely.

The two of them wear outfits very similar to Yoongi's. The others wanted to come along as well but it just wasn't a good idea.

Nine o'clock at night or not, the chances of the seven of them being spotted together was too risky.

So, Jin being the best driver of the group and Hoseok being the best at cheering up others decided they'd be the ones to come.

So here they are.

The two of them now stare at their friend of one day whose entire world has been completely flipped upside down.

Jin looks to Hoseok and lowers his glasses as his eyes gesture towards the open door.

Hoseok nods, closing the door as Jin takes off his mask and glasses completely and approaches Amelia's sniffling form.