『 ◡̈ ┊ SEVEN ┊◡̈ 』

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ❀

♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡

♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡

"I dunno, I'm getting kind of worried." Namjoon mumbles, his voice quiet as he and the others all stand together in the kitchen. "It's been three days, the funeral is tomorrow and she won't even talk to us."

"She seemed alright when I spoke with her, I don't understand what's changed." Hoseok sighs, shaking his head softly as he simply can't wrap his mind around Amelia's sudden change in behavior.

She went from mourning and slightly alright to heart broken in an unimaginable degree overnight.

It's clear something happened that she wasn't sharing with the group of men, and it worried them all horribly.

"Maybe she just wants to go home..." Jungkook suggests.

"But we can't let her, she's in no state to care for herself." Yoongi says. "And we all know she won't."

"But we also can't keep her hostage here. At the end of the day she's free to leave when she wants." Jin sighs, the fact being nothing short of true.

The men all know that well enough.

"Then..." Taehyung chimes in. "Why hasn't she left yet?"

...

Amelia lays beneath the comforter which does not belong to her.

She rests atop a bed which is not hers.

In a room she does not own.

In a house which is not her home.

'I have no home.'

She thinks to herself, the cellphone in her hand being cracked and crushed to bits.

She threw it across the room the day before last.

Why?

Because her life is falling apart piece by piece. That's why.

Call after call.

Message after message.

It's all crumbling around her.

"You haven't paid your rent in six months now Amelia." Her landlord had said over the phone.

Apparently he'd been trying to get a hold of the girl for a little over a week now.

She of course had no clue.

"Normally, you would have been evicted much sooner than now. But I sympathize for your situation. I do, truly. But I can't keep doing this. I'm sorry but I need you out by the end of the week."

Amelia hadn't answered him after that.

She hadn't even taken the time to hang up before she chucked her device away and decided she was done with absolutely everything.