『 ◡̈ ┊ SIX ┊◡̈ 』

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ❀

♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡

♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡

Waking up in the same bed she had yesterday, Amelia can safely say she knows exactly were she is.

The Bangtan household.

Only, unlike yesterday, she doesn't have the strength to get up out of bed. The moment she opens her eyes thoughts of yesterday fill her mind.

Her grandma, she's gone for good.

Never again will Amelia see the beautiful crinkled smile of her Grammy's. And never again will she hear the wonderful laughter of the woman she loved so dearly.

Never again...

According to Yoongi the doctors told him that her grandmother passed early that morning and according to Hoseok, Lena refused to talk to Amelia afterwards.

Amelia can't blame her though, she got angry with the woman for caring about her, and then proceeded to miss her own grandmothers death.

She should've been there, but she was asleep. Knocked out cold after the weeks and weeks of endless torture she'd put her body through.

Her body was bound to give up sooner or later, she knew that. But by what cruel God would her grandmother slip away in that same moment?

How could something so horrible happen?

Amelia will never understand...

A soft knock on the door in enough to get Amelia to at least reopen her eyes. She glances over to the door, watching as it cracks open ever so slightly and a head full of strawberry blond hair appears.

"Morning..." Hoseok greets, a small; warm smile hanging on hips lips upon seeing that Amelia was awake.

He pushes the door open just a bit more and reveals the breakfast platter in his hands.

"I brought you some food."

Amelia sighs, pulling the blankets up over her head as she turns away from the door.

"I'm not hungry..." she says, her voice scratchy and horrible sounding from her crying session last night.

Even after the guys managed to get her back to the house, she sobbed. It was worse for her here than it was at the hospital because she knew she had to try and keep her cries quiet.

It troubled her vocal cords horribly.

"You should eat Amelia..." Hoseok says, his voice soft and filled with concern as he now stands beside the bed.

Sitting the tray of food on the night stand beside Amelia, he crouches slightly and tugs at the corner of her blanket.

"...Just a couple bites? For me?"