『 ◡̈ ┊ TWO ┊◡̈ 』

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ❀

♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡

♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡

As Amelia turns off the faucet in the shower and watches the water previously falling from the shower head disappear, she can't help but let out a sigh.

She feels lazy.

Why?

She's not sure. After all, she's only taking proper care of her self.

However, Amelia's gotten use to constantly rushing around. So much so that taking her time feels wrong now.

Normally, her showers never last long, she never sleeps for more than five or six hours a night, and she hardly ever eats lunch.

5 minute showers, short rests at night, and 1 meal a day.

That's all Amelia knows at this point. Any other way of living makes her feel like a bum.

Perhaps that's why once she got dressed in the clothes she was loaned and began walking towards the kitchen she was instructed to meet the others at, she frowned the whole way.

My grandmother would be disappointed in me.

She tells herself, her watery brown eyes trained to her feet as she bites down on her trembling bottom lip.

Sorry Granny...

"There she is!" The cheery voice of the man who'd invited Amelia to eat with he and his friends is enough to make Amelia redirect her attention.

She sees Jin and six other men including Namjoon wearing warm and welcoming smiles as they all sit together around a table.

Amelia does what she can to smile back, although her attempt does little to hide the glossiness of her eyes.

The men can all tell she was upset. Rather than mentioning it though, they change the subject.

"I'll fix you a plate!" Jin smiles, standing from his seat and making his way into the part of the kitchen behind the counter. "We left it on the stove so it'd still be fresh when you came down! Take a seat and get to know everyone!"

Amelia nods, clearing her throat slightly as she glances over to the table in search of an empty seat.

"Right here!" A man whose name she didn't know beams. He's happy looking, his smile broadcasted brightly on his handsome face as he pulls out the empty chair beside him and gives it a welcoming pat.

"Thank you..." Amelia mumbles, making her way over to the seat and sitting between the happy man and Namjoon.

Namjoon mumbles a small hello to Amelia before growing pink and hurrying away from the table to supposedly "help Jin with the food."