A Most Lustful Minion [Toxic (Toxic_Gin's OC)/N. Gin]

(This was requested by Toxic_Gin. I hope you enjoy this!)

Christmas had just ended, and Cortex "asked" his minions to take down the holiday decorations.

"Ugh, do we really have to do this crap?" Pinstripe complained.

"Hey, I asked you all nicely to do this, so deal with it," Cortex said.

"No, you are forcing us to do this."

"It's not so bad," Toxic said. "Think about this--at least there'll be more room in the castle."

"Yeah, yeah..."

After all of the decorations were placed in the storage room, N. Gin had snuck up behind Toxic and tapped her on the shoulder. She jumped and quickly turned around to meet his gaze.

"Master!" Toxic screeched. "Y-You scared me!"

N. Gin chuckled. "I just wanted to see how my little minion was doing," he said.

Toxic looked at her master blankly. He seemed happier than usual, which was...strange. But who was she to complain? Seeing N. Gin happy made her feel the same way. She smiled as well as she continued to look at her master. Then...there it was--that feeling she felt shortly after she first met the cyborg. Her heart beat faster than a racehorse as she gazed into his eyes.

At the same time, N. Gin's heart was also racing. He tried to keep himself from biting his bottom lip, but it was no use. Toxic obviously saw through him as he began to sweat. The two stepped closer to each other, refusing to avoid eye contact.

"While we have nothing to do, I just thought I'd...like to show you something," N. Gin said. Toxic tilted her head in confusion. "You'll see soon."

N. Gin grabbed Toxic by the wrist and dragged her upstairs and to his bedroom, quietly closing and then locking the door behind him. Toxic, in a state of bewilderment, simply looked at her master; she wasn't entirely sure what he was planning just yet. She gasped as she was suddenly forced onto the bed, with N. Gin climbing on top of her.

That was the moment Toxic began to realize what was about to happen. Did N. Gin really want to do that, and now? She blushed deeply at the thought, and she found herself wanting it more than ever. She shook her head; she couldn't believe herself sometimes. She wondered if, one of these days, she would become a nymphomaniac. She wouldn't mind too much, honestly.

Without warning, N. Gin proceeded to rip Toxic's clothes right off of her. He soon took his clothes off as well, and he began to whisper in Toxic's ear.

"You ready?" he asked.

All Toxic could do was nod. She had been waiting for something like this to happen to her again; she soon found herself practically begging for her master's cock. N. Gin grinned at the way his lustful minion was acting, and he proceeded to slide his erect member all the way inside her womanhood. She immediately began to scream, but it wasn't in pain. Instead, all she felt was the pleasure of being fucked by her master.

"More~" Toxic begged.

N. Gin never wiped the smile off his face as he began thrusting harder, deeper, and oh so much faster. They both eventually began to sweat profusely, becoming moaning messes as they screamed each other's names. They were pretty sure everyone else in the castle could hear, but they didn't really care. Toxic mentally giggled at the thought.

Pretty soon, she felt N. Gin twitch inside of her. She begged him to pull out, but it was already too late, as he ended up cumming inside of her. Toxic orgasmed at the same time as her master finally, and slowly, pulled out of her.

"You...didn't pull out," Toxic whined.

"So?" N. Gin asked. "It's not like you'll become pregna--oh...shit."