Pleasuring a Bat [Rouge (Sonic character)/N. Brio]

(This was requested by KatieSandow. This is a Crash Bandicoot/Sonic the Hedgehog crossover. Hope you enjoy it! Note: Emily belongs to me.)

N. Brio was roaming Wumpa Island in search of the power crystals, by order of Dr. Cortex. He was not watching where he was going and suddenly bumped into someone he did not recognize: an anthropomorphic female bat that simply stared at him. He tried to run away, but the bat stopped him in his tracks.

"Where do you think YOU'RE going?" the bat sneered. Her voice sounded rather lustful, but Brio didn't dare say anything. "Don't you know it's rude to walk away from someone you have just met without at least introducing yourself? My name is Rouge."

Brio blinked at Rouge. He had never heard of her before, and he knew almost all of the island's inhabitants. "I-I'm Nitrus Brio, but you can just call me--"

"Nitrus? What a lovely name..."

Rouge proceeded to spread lipstick across her lips. Brio suddenly found himself staring at her chest. Her cleavage was poking out and it looked like her shirt would rip open at any moment, but Brio did not mind. He wanted to continue staring at her, but she eventually caught on to what he was doing.

"You are a perverted one, aren't you?" Rouge asked seductively. "My eyes are up here, you know." She pointed at her eyeballs.

When Rouge noticed that Brio was looking into the distance, she turned around to see what he was looking at. Brio's ex, Emily, was steadily approaching them.

"Brio," began Emily, "who the hell is this?"

"This is R-R-Rouge," replied Brio. "We have just...m-met."

"Oh really? Well, it looks an awful lot like you two are getting along pretty well..."

"Emily, it's not what it looks like. Plus, why w-would you care? We broke up a l-l-long time ago, remember?"

Tears began to flow down Emily's cheeks. "That doesn't mean you can't still care about me! H-How could you?!"

Emily ran in the opposite direction. Brio tried to go after her, but he was stopped yet again by Rouge. "If she is your ex, then why do you still care about her?" the bat asked.

"I-It's not that," Brio retorted. "I like her...as a friend. What w-we had with each o-o-o-other is long g-gone." Rouge grinned smugly as she proceeded to rub the outside of Brio's pants. He blushed but jumped back. "Hey! What the hell do you think you are d-doing?!"

"I want to pleasure you, of course. It's obvious that you haven't felt loved for a while, am I right?" Brio hesitated before nodding. "Good..."

Brio was about to ask more questions, but Rouge's hands being felt caressing his body caused him to no longer want to speak. He decided to give the bat a chance, and he allowed her to do as she pleased. One of Rouge's hands eventually snaked its way down Brio's pants, causing the scientist to gulp. When his pants were pulled down, he tried to cover himself, but Rouge gently pushed his hands out of the way.

Before Brio knew it, Rouge pressed her mouth against his already-erect member. The entire thing eventually went into her mouth, and both of them began to moan. Brio must have already been a bit turned on, for he was already close to the edge. Before he could cum, however, Rouge pulled away, initiating an impatient sigh from Brio.

Rouge suddenly pushed Brio onto the ground. She took her clothes off and got into the cowgirl position. She proceeded to ride him, beginning with steady thrusts. Soon, however, her movements became faster than ever before. Brio eventually found himself enjoying it. He grabbed Rouge's hips as she bounced on top of him. Brio was not even given a heads up before Rouge had an orgasm. He came shortly after, forcing Rouge off of him. They didn't even worry about cleaning up the mess--they were in a forest anyway--as they got dressed.

"I'll see you later, handsome..." Rouge said before flying away.

Brio watched her in the distance. He could not believe he had sex with a bat, but he enjoyed it nonetheless.