New Form [Crystola (Agtvemmo's OC)/Uka Uka]

(This is for Agtvemmo. Sorry it took me a while to FINALLY upload. I've had really bad writer's block lately. This one kind of gets straight to the point. Credit goes to Agtvemmo for the cover photo.)

Crystola Cortex, formerly known simply as Crystal, had changed. She cared less for people's feelings, and she was less of an emo and more of an egotistical goth girl. She no longer really gave a shit about her cousin, Neo Cortex. The lunar thorn demon preferred things that way.

She was sitting on the edge of her bed. She had nothing to do at the moment and it was beginning to make her feel a bit vexatious. However, her ears perked up when she heard a familiar voice call her name from the other side of the door.

"Come in," she called, although she did not want any visitors. A smile almost formed on her lips at the sight of Uka Uka, but she managed to keep a straight face. "Need something?"

Uka Uka sighed before finally speaking to break the awkward silence. "It has come to my attention that that wretched bandicoot has made a few new...allies," he said.

"What do you mean?"

Uka Uka proceeded to give his explanation. While he was speaking, Crystola could not help but bite her bottom lip and clench her fists. Looking at him was making her feel things she had not felt in a while. Uka Uka eventually noticed such; he knew exactly what was going on, but he did not want to let on that he did. Instead, he inched his face closer to Crystola's before whispering in her ear.

"What seems to be the...problem?" Uka Uka growled.

Crystola tried to stifle a moan, but she was so horny that she could not help but let one out. "Y-You know what the problem is," she said, blushing. "You're too sexy for your own good..."

"I'm sorry, what was that last part?"

Crystola did not reply. Uka Uka ripped her clothes off via telekinesis and stared at her naked body. Oh, how beautiful she was. His gaze shifted from her womanhood to her plump breasts. He used his magic to transform himself into a human; that was his new form at times, and Crystola was the former Crystal's.

Crystola continued to bite her lip as her crush began to massage her soft bosoms. When she let out another moan, Uka Uka took one hand and led it down to her already-soaking wet entrance. He stroked his rock-hard member softly before inserting it into the goth before him, Crystola giving a loud shriek. This was definitely something she did not expect. She wanted him to go deeper and so much faster, but she did not have to speak for Uka Uka to do so anyway. His erratic thrusts made Crystola bleed, but the two did not want to stop any time soon.

"M-More~" Crystola moaned loudly. "I-I want...more."

Uka Uka obliged and thrusted his hips as far as he could, trying his best not to hurt the girl. However, he was enjoying it so much that he could not help but go harder. Crystola shrieked once more but allowed Uka Uka to continue doing as he pleased.

"I-I am...going to cum," Uka Uka groaned. "You had better be ready~"

Before Crystola knew it, warm and sticky liquid entered her tired hole. She had an orgasm at the same time, her back arching from how amazing it felt. She eventually relaxed as Uka Uka pulled out of her, his seed seeping out of her. The two panted, too exhausted to move.

"Sh-Shouldn't we...clean this mess up?" Crystola panted.

Uka Uka nodded, and so he aided his new lover in cleaning the bedsheets. Afterward, he transformed back into his mask form as Crystola got her clothes back on. She did not get to say another word before he left. She sighed, feeling more relaxed than usual. She lied down and smiled as she fell asleep. She would definitely have wet dreams that night.