Yusuke and N. Brio [Yusuke/Katie],[N. Brio/Katie]

(This was requested by KatieSandow. This one is based immediately after N. Tropy Strikes Back. Couldn't come up with a better title, but that's really the only problem I have with this. Katie did the cover photo. Reminder: Katie is a self-insert character. Also, Yusuke is a Persona 5 character. Aisleen and Natalie belong to me.)

"Oh, I'm so glad you are okay."

"Me too. That perverted timewalker just doesn't know when to quit..."

Katie and Yusuke were in Katie's house, sitting beside each other in the bedroom. Katie wanted to cry right then and there, thinking about what N. Tropy attempted to do to her. He had a family, for fuck's sake! That fact alone made the situation even worse. Aisleen and Natalie still did not know about all of the horrible things that N. Tropy had done, but Cortex and Brio did. It was quite surprising that the Master of Time had yet to be kicked off the team. Then again, Team Cortex still needed him for how intelligent he was. He was one of the few villains to actually come close to killing the bandicoots.

"You've got that right," Yusuke agreed. "Didn't you say once that he was a wife and children?"

Katie nodded. "Y-Yeah," she replied sadly. "To my knowledge, they have no idea what he has been doing."

"Why hasn't anyone told them?"

"I'm...not too sure. Probably because everyone knows that N. Tropy would be distraught if he lost his family. He almost lost them before, from what I heard."

"And when was this?"

"A year or so ago, when N. Tropy attempted to reset the timeline and build it to his liking. Let's just say that Aisleen and Natalie weren't too...fond of the idea and betrayed him. But at least they're together again...I guess."

"You guess?"

"From everything that bastard has done to me, he does not deserve a family. I wish he would die already!"

"Katie, this isn't like you. You would never say anything like that. I know you are upset with him--as am I--but that was kind of uncalled for."

Katie heaved a sigh. "You're right. I'm sorry, Yusuke..."

Yusuke smiled. "Hey, I know something that would probably cheer you up."

Katie looked at Yusuke curiously. The teenage boy took his pants off, and his erection was now visible through his boxers. Katie blushed as she began to realize exactly what Yusuke wanted to do. This would be twice in one day that they would be having sex, but she was not complaining. If anything, she wanted this more than ever.

After Yusuke took both his shirt and boxers off, he whispered in Katie's ear, "Your turn."

After Katie was stripped completely, she lied in the middle of the bed, ready for what was to come. Yusuke climbed on top of her, slipped a condom on, and lined himself at her entrance before slowly guiding his hard member in, causing Katie to moan quietly.

"It's okay," Yusuke assured her. "Be as loud as you want."

Yusuke pushed himself all the way inside of Katie, and her moans immediately became louder. He began to thrust at a steady pace. He knew that Katie was used to this sort of thing, but he still did not want to hurt her.

"Mmm, Yusuke~" Katie moaned in ecstasy.

Such a thing caused Yusuke to want to go faster, and so he did. His thrusts became erratic, but Katie did not mind. In fact, she was enjoying it quite a bit. This was the best she had felt in a while.

After a while, Katie said, "I'm going to cum..."

"Me too..." Yusuke groaned. "Cum for me, baby."

After a few more seconds, they came at the same time. Katie, on the other hand, didn't just cum; she had an orgasm. It wasn't her first one, but it was still overwhelming. Yusuke could tell in the way that Katie twitched that she was completely endorsed in pleasure.

Shortly after, Yusuke pulled out and heaved a sigh. "Feel better?" he asked. Katie simply nodded, too exhausted to even speak. "That's good to hear. Now let me clean this mess up."

***

About a week had passed since Yusuke pleasured Katie. Katie was in the living room, watching some television. She stood up, however, when there was a knock on the door. She was rather surprised to see Brio standing there. After he was allowed inside, both he and Katie sat on the sofa.

"So," Brio began, "I heard about you and Yusuke."

Katie gasped sharply as she turned the volume on the television down. "Y-You did?" she asked. "We are not dating, if that's what you're thinking."

Brio chuckled. "You j-j-just like having sex with e-everyone, don't you?"

"It's not like that."

"Then why don't you p-pleasure me as well?"

Katie looked at Brio with a curious expression. The short scientist wasn't exactly acting like himself. He was acting truly evil again instead of sympathetic. At the same time, though, Katie found herself...turned on by it?

"Very well," she said after an awkward silence. "Let's go to my room, then."

Katie led Brio to her bedroom, closing and locking the door afterward. Katie stripped completely, as did Brio. Katie then got on her knees and took Brio's already-erect member in her hands before guiding it inside of her drooling mouth. She practically choked on it, but she did not dare stop. There was just no telling what Brio would do if she did.

Brio was already close to the edge. Once he did eventually cum, his hot, sticky seed went down Katie's throat. She swallowed every last drop before pulling away and coughing violently.

"Get on the bed," Brio ordered.

Katie did as she was told, lying close to the edge of the bed with her legs spread. Brio climbed on top of her and began to play with her soft bosoms, massaging them and licking her perky nipples. He then slid a condom on, and that was when Katie knew exactly what he wanted.

Brio, without warning, slid himself all the way inside of Katie, the two of them immediately moaning in pure ecstasy. Brio began at a steady pace, but, as usual, he soon became rather erratic in his movements. It was not long before both he and Katie orgasmed.

After they cleaned the mess and got dressed, Brio said, "You want to know s-something, Katie? I...I think y-you are truly a b-b-beautiful young lady."

Katie blushed deeply. "You really think so?"

"I know so. Listen, s-sorry for the w-way I was acting when I came over. I h-hope I did not harm y-you in any way."

Katie kissed Brio on the lips. "No...you didn't. Thank you for always being there for me. That really means a lot to me."

Brio grinned. "Anything for you, my dear Katie. Now I m-m-m-must leave before Dr. Cortex becomes suspicious."

Katie smiled as she watched the scientist take his leave; however, her expression soon changed to one of sadness. She wasn't sure why, but she suddenly began to think of her grandmother who had passed away long ago. Oh, how she missed her. Whenever she had troubles, she could go to her grandmother for advice. But now that she was gone, her anxiety had worsened. At least she was in a better place...