11. Christmas Special - Final

Chloe ships Daminette, she also knows that Tim and Dick ships it whereas Jason is sceptical about the whole situation. She started forming a plan to get the 2 together, it was going to be the highlight of the Gala, she let Bruce know that a little surprise is awaiting him at the Gala. She explained her plan to Tim and Dick. In the end she managed to persuade Dick to ask Damien to exchange their presents at the Gala, which was not an easy task seeing that he almost got stabbed with Damiens Katana. Chloe managed to persuade Marinette which was the easiest task.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

AT THE GALA

Marinette was hanging out with Chloe in a Black dress with Ladybug imprints on it. It was an exclusive new design by the MDC herself. Chloe was in a Black dress, shoulder off with bee imprints that can only be seen when she walks or moves. Damien was trying to block everyone out and stay in a corner without getting noticed. He was watching Chloe leave Marinette and walk to Tim. He saw them sneaking glances at Marinette and himself. He found it suspicious but decided to ignore the two imebicles as he refered to them. Chloe made her way back to Marinette and was saying something to her.

Chloe - Hey Mari, Bruce asked you to get Damien and meet him at the entrance of the hall.
Mari - Ok, thanks Queenie.

Mari walks to Damian and says
Mari - Bruce wants to meet us at the entrance of the hall,
she grabbed his hand and he blushed a tint of pink.

When they got to the entrance they were looking for Bruce only to be met by a grinning Chloe and Tim with Dick making his way towards them. Then Chloe pointed upwards and when Marinette looked up she blushed a bright shade of red. She looked at Damian to see his face red as well. They looked at each other and back at the door frame.

Chloe and Tim - I am sure you both know what to do when 2 people meet under a mistiltoe
Dick - They K-I-S-S kiiisssss (make duck lips)

Damian - You dont have to do it if you don't want to (Hoping she kisses him)
Mari - Ummm, I-I don-don't mind (Hoping he doesn't mind)

They both lean in and kiss, they kiss with passion but not rough and with lust. It was gentle bur firm, the two were inturupted with a bright light and sound of camera. They turn to glare at Tim with a camera in his hands.
They look at each other and blush. Damien clears his throat and says "Mari, you are the best thing that happened to me, will you please go on a date with me."
Mari -YEEESSSSSSS, I mean sure, I would love to.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

BONUS

Date

Mari - Hi Dami
Dami - Hi Mari, you look stunning
Mari - You don't look too bad yourself.
Dami - I was planning on taking you to a hotel for lunch and then somewhere where you can find lots of inspiration for new designs.
Mari - Sounds perfect
Dami - What do you want to eat
Mari - Hot n Sour soup and Rice please
Dami - I'll have the same please.
Mari - Ummm, Sooooooo
Dami - I wanted to ask you something.
Mari - Sure go on
Dami - You know ow we've known each other for so long. I was hoping you would become my girlfriend, it's perfectly fine if you don't want to.
Mari - *Kisses Damian*
Dami - I'll take that as a yess.
Mari - Smiles

5 years later

Dami - Hey Mari,
Mari - Yes
Dami - I don't like your surname.
Mari - What do you mean, I am proud of it *Slightly angry*
Dami - It's just that it doesn't suit you, I know one that is much better.
Mari - And that is *Hands on hips and tapping leg*
Dami - Marinette Wayne *runs away*
Mari - DAMIAN FRICKING WAYNE DID YOU JUST PROPOSE TO ME. GET BACK HERE THIS INSTANT.
Dami - NO CAN DO, AND I AM SERIOUS< THINK ABOUT IT
Mari - THE ANSWER IS A YESS
Dami - Wait, yes yes yes *Runs back and hugs her while slipping a ring on her finger*
Mari - Yes you dork.
Dami - I am your dork
Mari - Yes my dork *boops nose*
They share a kiss

(722 words)

- Toodles