Chapter Six

Okay, I totally didn't expect to actually have people read this so- wow... and thank you! My upload schedule is a bit random, but I do try to post regularly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cold air chilled the three boys as they simultaneously walked towards the house in front of them. George's mum had dropped them all off, shortly after giving them a list of rules and instructing them to walk home afterwards, seeing as they may be home late and George's house was only around four blocks away.

Upon reaching the door, Dream took the liberty of knocking for them. The door was immediately swung open and the smell of alcohol and sweat filled the boy's noses almost instantly.

George scrunched his nose in an attempt to ward off any unwanted smells from reaching him. Sapnap seemed to do the same, but seeing as Dream was face to face with the host of the party, he refrained from doing so.

"Hello, you guys!" Skeppy greeted, seemingly unbothered by the loud noises and filthy environment.

"Hey," Dream smiled, stepping into the house and looking around, causiously. Sapnap followed suit and after much hesitation, George walked into the house as well.

The room was filled with colorful lights and mostly high school boys. There was loud music blaring from speakers near a large television and a few beer cans and red solo cups had already been left scattered around the room.

George grimaced and thought about calling his mum to pick him up, but he had made a promise to his friends and intended on keeping it.

A hand met his, as if thinking the same thing. George looked up to find Dream staring down at him. Dream smiled before mouthing something along the lines of 'We're gonna be fine'.

Now having a boost of confidence, George scanned the crowd, looking for a place he could stand without being in the way; however, he didn't have much time to find a spot before Sapnap was dragging both George and Dream over to the kitchen.

Once they made it all the way to the kitchen, Sapnap finally stopped.

"The first thing you have to do at a party is grab a drink," Sapnap watched their disapproving faces before adding, "C'mon! Live a little!" He took a swig of his beer before tossing a can towards Dream.

Dream caught it, but set it down, not wanting to risk anything. George was about to follow Dream's lead when a beer can was pushed into his hand, but something told him Sapnap was right.

With all the stress George had ensued recently, he felt the need to 'live a little', as Sapnap had said. Without so much as a second thought, he opened the beer can and took the tiniest sip, his throat burning significantly as the new substance passed through.

"See, George knows what's up!" A voice stated, seemingly coming from behind them. George turned around only to see Karl pass by him and go hug Sapnap. Dream smiled, clearly knowing what was happening.

"George and I are going to go elsewhere and leave you two be," Dream said. Much to George's surprise, Dream grabbed the beer can from the counter before ushering him out the door.

"I didn't think you were going to drink," George smirked, looking up at his friend, whose hand was on the small of his back.

"I wasn't going to, but one won't hurt."

Dream was right; just one beer couldn't hurt.

That one beer momentarily led to three or four and maybe a few other drinks had been shoved into the mix. Those drinks would be exactly what put them both here, sitting in a circle on the living room carpet, drunk out of their minds playing truth or dare.