Chapter Seven

Quick author's note:

I never expected to get this many reads on a story, much less a fanfiction. This book isn't even close to my best work and it may go a little quick from here because I have a new story I'm putting a lot more work into, especially with the plot and characters.

I literally just- wow.

I have convinced my friend I'm famous. Hi, Ella. :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

George woke up with the worst headache he had ever experienced in his life. Blurry visions of what had gone on the night before replayed in his mind as he made his way across his bedroom which was littered with soiled clothes and water bottles. A bottle of Advil sat spilled on his bedside table, so he scooped them all into his hand and placed the brownish pills back into their rightful place.

Making sure not to wake his sleeping friends, George walked towards the bathroom. It must have been extremely early hours of the morning, seeing as the normal sounds of breakfast being made and his sisters talking were nowhere to be found.

The shuffling of his slippers was currently the only thing he could make out as the world faded around him. The bathroom door was wide open, as if telling him to go in. George did as told and entered the bathroom, squinting as he turned on the lights.

The decision to take a shower was made almost instantly after George met his own gaze in the mirror. The bags under his eyes were dark and could even be mistaken for black eyes at first glance. His hair was messy and worst of all, his eyes were bloodshot.

George winced as the heavy water droplets hit the empty tub, causing a loud noise that surely spread through the majority of his house. He could only hope he didn't wake anyone as he stepped into the shower.

The water was refreshing and seemed to empty his mind, making room for his thoughts to go wild.

Unsurprisingly, the first and only thing George could think about was Dream.

The kiss had been magical. Even thinking about it, he felt as if he were floating.

'We were drunk.' George reminded himself, bringing his hands to his face, groaning.

Nothing seemed to make sense as George placed himself on the floor of the shower, just as he had weeks ago. He found his eyes closing and his thoughts became distorted.

Suddenly George jerked awake in his bed, eyes wide. He glanced around his room that seemed overgrown by vines and assorted flowers.

It was a beautiful sight, the flowers being different shades of blue and the vines were wrapped around his furniture, shifting every once in awhile.

George got up to explore the jungle that had formed in his home, but his feet failed to meet the floor and suddenly he was falling through darkness, nothing else in sight.

He clawed at the air, screaming as loud as he could.

Finally, George gave in and let himself fall. He fell faster and faster, but he didn't seem to care anymore.

Something hit him in the back and completely knocked the air out of him. He choked, trying to look around and find the cause of his injury. The only thing that met his gaze however, was Dream.

Dream reached out a helping hand and George took it carefully yet confused. His friend only giggled, pulling him to his feet.

"Fancy seeing you here," Dream laughed, still holding onto George's hand, even though he was safely standing up now.