Jealousy (Yuzu x Mei)

▪Yuzu's POV▪

"Ughhhh..." I drop my head onto my desk, frustrated.

Mei is making me catch up on homework and it's so boring, I made plans with Harumin today and if I don't finish soon I won't be able to go.

It seems like whenever I make plans with Harumin, Mei makes me study. I understand she wants me to do well but I really need to spend time with my best friend.

"Mei~" I whine, trying to get my lover's attention.

"What?" She responds, not looking up from her book.

"Can I please finish this later? I need to see Harumin~" I pout, hoping it would persuade her.

"No." She closes her book and moves from our bed, striding over to me.

I audibly gulp, I hate when she gets all serious like this. It's kinda scary.

"But Harumin said she needed to talk to me about something~" I continue my whining, although I know it won't have much effect on her.

"And what would that 'something' be?" Mei questions as she sits straddling my lap. Her fingertips trace my collarbone making me blush a deep red.

"I-I don't know..." I squeeze my eyes shut, turning my face away from her as she moves her head to the crook of my neck, placing light kisses up to my ear.

"She's been rather touchy with you lately..." She mumbles, her hands slowly unbuttoning my shirt.

"S-So? She's just being friendly." I furrow my brow, confused as to why Mei was bringing this up.

"I don't like it." Her voice was stern. She began nibbling at the spot just below my ear as she slid my shirt off my shoulders.

"Are you jealous?" I grin, moving her away from my neck to look her in the eye. Her cheeks were a shade of red, her brow furrowed. She looked adorable.

"N-No..." she cast her gaze downwards, she's not a very good liar.

I giggle, placing a finger under her chin, tilting her head up to look at me. Her blush spread up to her ears, the tips of them burned bright red.

"You have no reason to be jealous of Harumin, Mei." I give her a reassuring smile. I lean in, giving her nose a gentle peck. She frowned, grabbing the sides of my face and pulling me into a passionate kiss. I immediately melted into it, threading my fingers through her silky, black hair.

We stayed in the lip-lock for a few moments before pulling away, panting. Mei went to lean in again but I placed a finger to her lips.

"I have to go Mei, I promise I will finish studying when I get home." I softly smiled at her, her face showing obvious annoyance. I giggle, lifting her from my lap as I stand up.

"Don't be late." her demeanour changed quickly, her usual strict tone and blank expression returning.

I nod as I fixed the buttons on my shirt and swiftly collected my bag, heading out of our room.

"I'm going to see Harumin, mama! I'll be back in a bit!" I shout to my mother as I slip my shoes on, exiting the apartment.

"Yuzuchiiiiiiii!" I was tackled into a hug. Barely keeping my balance, I return it.

"So, where are we going?" I beam at my best friend, my smile dropping when I notice her staring at my neck.

"W-What?" I frowned, tilting my head to the side.

"Seems like you and Prez had some fun." Harumin smirked, winking as she nudged me.

"Huh?!" I pull out my phone, quickly opening the camera to examine my neck. I easily notice the purple bruise, accompanied by teeth marks.

Dammit Mei.