Short Stories

"Mei! Try this!" Yuzu had a dollop of thick, pink cream on the tip of her finger, holding it out towards Mei. The ravenette stared at the finger suspiciously, an eyebrow raised.

"Wha-..!?" She didn't get chance to ask her question as Yuzu took the first opportunity to shove her finger into the girls mouth. Mei's eyes widened, pulling her sister's hand away.

Yuzu happily trotted back into the kitchen, leaving behind a very flustered Mei.
________________________________

Mei stared intently at the baby in her arms. She hadn't held him since they got out of the hospital and Yuzu had decided the only way around the problem was to just hand the small boy to Mei. Soft emerald eyes stared back at her with innocent curiosity, a small fist reached up and caught silky, black locks. A small smile crept onto Mei's lips as she carefully freed her hair from the baby's grasp.

"Sorry kid but you can't have that." Mei giggled softly, tears stung at her eyes as her emotions began to overwhelm her. She'd been waiting for what felt like forever for this moment. She was finally happy, she had a beautiful wife and an adorable baby boy. She couldn't ask for anything more.

Yuzu stood in the doorway, a warm smile on her face as she watched her wife whisper to their son. She had only seen such a genuine smile on her wife a few times and she treasured each time.
_______________________________

"Do we really have to watch a horror?" Yuzu pouted, curled up in a bundle of blankets, pressed against Mei's side. Mei chuckled, pressing play on the movie she'd picked.

Every Friday was movie night and they took turns picking what to watch, it was Mei's turn and she'd picked Scream. A classic. Though it had taken a lot of convincing. Yuzu hated horror movies, Mei loved them. The ravenette had seen this as the perfect opportunity to get Yuzu to cuddle up to her.

"It's not that bad." Mei poked the blonde's cheek, giggling quietly to herself. Yuzu frowned, burrowing further into her blanket pile.
_______________________________

(Listen to 'Cheerleader' by Omi while reading, it'll add to the effect.)

Mei sighed as yet another bubbly, upbeat pop song blared through the apartment. Glancing across the room to look at her girlfriend, happily bouncing around, singing the catchy lyrics at the top of her lungs as their mother watched from the kitchen table, a wide smile on her face.

Yuzu caught Mei's eyes, beaming the blonde began to sing directly to her as she continued to clean. The sight was all too enticing, Yuzu's hips swung in time to the beat, her short left little to the imagination and her sheer, white vest top had ridden up slightly, exposing the toned skin of her stomach. Yuzu's smile was captivating and Mei had a hard time pulling her eyes away from the enthusiastic blonde.

"She gives me love and affection,
baby did I mention, you're the only girl for me, no I don't need a next one."

Yuzu had stopped cleaning, fully getting into the song as she pointed at Mei in a dramatic fashion, a wide grin graced her lips.

"Mama loves you too, she thinks I made the right selection."

Yuzu nodded towards Ume, both of them giggling, moving closer to Mei. Pulling the ravenette to her feet and wrapping her arms around Mei's waist.

"Now all that's left to do is just for me to pop the question."

Mei gently headbutted the blonde, a faint blush dusted her cheeks.

"Idiot." Mei mumbled, pushing her face into Yuzu's shoulder.
______________________________