Yuzu x Mei Scenarios 5

More of these cause they're my favourite thing to do!
_______________________________

Mei not being able to convey her emotions verbally, turning to writing poetry and hiding the poems around their bedroom and in Yuzu's school bag for her to find. Yuzu keeps every single one.
_______________________________

Yuzu and Mei laying in bed, sharing a pair of headphones, taking turns in picking a song. Quietly talking to each other about their day and plans for the week. Slowly drifting off to sleep, Mei's head resting on Yuzu's chest, listening to the steady rhythm of her heartbeat.
_______________________________

Mei taking care of Yuzu after she'd been drinking, having to carry her home. Yuzu openly flirting with Mei, going after all her weak spots, drunkenly proposing to her only to burst into tears as Mei reminds her that they're already married.
_______________________________

Mei randomly being soft and romantic, taking Yuzu's hand into her own, staring at the ring on her finger with a soft smile then giving her hand a soft kiss before going back to whatever she was doing.
_______________________________

Mei being unusually soft one day, not taking her typical stern tone with Yuzu. Instead, being openly affectionate, letting compliments and pet names fall from her lips with ease. Yuzu being fully convinced Mei is sick or something.
_______________________________

Yuzu laying on their bed, focused on her phone and Mei crawling under her hoodie, pressing her head under Yuzu's chin. Falling asleep there and waking up a few hours later to find Yuzu unmoved, softly smiling down at Mei who was quite literally curled into a ball like a cat.