Short Stories 2

Yuzu propped her phone up on the bookshelf, stepping back slightly to make sure she was in frame. She smiled softly as she caught a glimpse of Mei in the background, sprawled lengthways across the bed, her nose buried in a book.
_______________________________

Mei hummed contentedly as Yuzu pushed her nose against her neck. Arms wrapping around her waist with a soft squeeze.

"Is there a reason you're sniffing me?" Mei muttered, an amused smirk gracing her lips. Yuzu grunted in response, pushing even closer. "Alright then." Mei sighed.
_______________________________

Mei sat up in bed, arms stretching above her head. A moment later, she felt soft lips on her back and arms wrapping around her waist. A soft, content sigh slipped past her lips as Yuzu continued to kiss along her shoulder.

"We have to get up." Mei mumbled, reluctant to end the tender moment.

"Do we?" Yuzu giggled, laying back and pulling Mei along with her.
_______________________________

Mei was doubled over with laughter. As much as Yuzu loved hearing Mei laugh, given that it was so rare, she didn't appreciate it being at her own expense.

Yuzu had been playing Resident Evil 7 and got jump scared. Mei found it hilarious, watching her wife shoot up from her spot on the sofa with a high pitched yelp.
_______________________________