Yuzu x Mei Scenarios

Mei going to get out of bed for school and Yuzu just not letting her, dragging Mei back into bed and then rolling on top of her to stop her moving.

Mei just accepting her fate and burying her face in Yuzu's hair.
________________________________

Yuzu cooking breakfast and Mei sitting on the counter, watching and trying to figure out how to do things so Yuzu doesn't have to keep getting up early just to cook for her.
________________________________

Himeko being particularly touchy with Mei one day. Mei getting home just to be immediately slammed against the wall. Yuzu's possessive hands going everywhere they could reach, all while roughly kissing and biting Mei's neck, making sure to leave her mark.
________________________________

(Based on a headcanon of mine)

Yuzu and Mei laying side by side, Yuzu on her phone and Mei reading a book. Mei randomly grabbing Yuzu's hand and putting one of her fingers in her mouth, gently chewing and Yuzu having to remind her that she has a chew necklace for a reason.
________________________________

Mei being the biggest baby when she's sick and Yuzu having to take care of her, spending a whole day holding her and bringing her food. Only for Yuzu to end up sick a few days later.