Right?

Okay so 2 bits of news. 1. I have my computer back!! Yay!! 2. I will only accept criticism for this character point from those on the spectrum. This means a lot to me for very personal reasons. Please be kind and understand that not everyone is the same. As always Loves!!

Owen-Please read above

Kota sent me word that the mission was a success and they were all going out to a local club about two hours ago. I wish I could have gone with them if only to spend some time with Sean away from stress. The paperwork I'm working through though takes precedence. Glancing up I watch Ms. Sorenson for a moment. She looks the same as she has this whole time but knowing that her eyes were open is a huge relief.

When my phone buzzes from my pocket I put all of my work to the side. A video came through on the group chat labeled Blackmail from Marc. A grin tugs at one corner of my mouth as I click it open. This might be the distraction I needed. As I see everything going on my heart drops. Sean is pressed up against Kota and Raven.

I don't even finish watching, I just click away. My hand automatically goes to rub down my tie. After a few minutes of feeling the smooth silk against my skin I'm in better control. Removing my glasses I pinch the bridge of my nose to think. He was just dancing. He was probably a bit tipsy. Nothing happened. Right? No. Nothing happened.

I know we haven't done anything in a while but he wouldn't ever do that to me. Unless the sex is all he wants. No! Sean says he loves me and I have to trust and believe that. Placing my glasses back on my nose I go to pick up my paperwork again. I just need to pretend that I never saw the video. I'm sure everything will make sense after I get some rest. Running my hand down my tie again I try to center.

Normally I don't have this much trouble. I know a lot of other people with autism struggle with the control frequently but I don't. I learned very young that no matter how I feel people don't want to see you fidget. Father never wanted to see it. Life is so much easier when I don't try to stop the movements though.

The counselor Dr. Roberts had me see tried to convince me that it was perfectly normal, healthy even. I don't want to be seen as weak though. This all means that moments when I can't gain control seem much worse though. Looking around I see that there still isn't anyone here except a sleeping Ms. Sorenson so I give in.

Taking off my glasses and tugging my suit jacket around myself I bite my lip harshly. The pressure feels nice so I press just a bit harder and grab my tie with my fingers to smooth it. Breathe Owen. You are fine, nothing is wrong. Sean would never do anything. I subconsciously start to rock as I pull on my jacket.

Everything I wear is tailored to help with episodes. The seams are all hidden and smoothed so as to not irritate my skin, my tie is always the same texture and my jacket is large enough to wrap tight. Unless you knew about all of this you would never guess. After about a few moments my mind begins to calm. Keep breathing. Everything is okay.

Thirty minutes later I release my hold and smooth everything back into place. My tongue sweeps over my lip to clear the blood away as I place my glasses back on. With a final deep breath I start to work on the paperwork again. A sound from Ms. Sorenson's bed distracts me though. Quickly looking in her direction I freeze. Bright green eyes stare back at me.

Her eyebrow raises pointedly when I meet her gaze. Keeping my face impassive I stare right back. I'm not sure if I can get her to blink away as it's never worked before on Ms. Sorenson but she isn't exactly on top of her game. Her piercing eyes just stare right back at me though. After a couple minutes of our staring match I coincide. Her other brow raises at this.

"It's nothing." Both brows lower. She might not be able to speak yet but her eyes say it all. "You know that's quite frustrating." No reaction. Rolling my eyes I turn back to my work. I can feel her stare though. It pierces through me in such a way that I want to leave. I can't though because the younger Mr. Henshaw would be mad. He doesn't like leaving her alone.

Giving up on work for the night I pull out a book to pass the time. Ms. Sorenson's eyes light up at the sight. Glancing down I note the title and look back to her. "Do you like Harry Potter?" I've read this more times than I care to admit. Her quick blink answers me with a yes. Hesitantly I turn back to page one. "The author is actually kind of awful but the world is amazing. Plus the things you can imagine are great." Pausing I swallow.

"I can- I can read to you. If you want that is. Sean would probably say you need rest but-" She blinks once and I see a spark flash through her green orbs. "Okay. Chapter 1."

I read to her for a couple hours until my throat grew a bit hoarse. My eyelids were a tad droopy at this point so I put away the book and went over to the couch in her room. This was one thing Sean demanded. When we first brought Ms. Sorenson here he wanted a place where someone could sleep if they were here late. Thus the pull out couch was purchased.

Making the bed quickly I mutter a goodnight to Ms. Sorenson before climbing in. I didn't bother changing as I know Sean will be here early in the morning. I'm still confused by everything from tonight. Lying down I wrap the blanket around myself tightly. It's okay. Everything will make sense when he explains. He says he loves you. Nothing would ever happen. Right?