The Plan

*whistles a cheerful tune* I'm going to just leave this here. *Laughs in author* Enjoy! Loves!

Unknown

"I don't know!" The sound of his blood spilling onto the floor is a sweet melody. Bringing the knife up to his throat again. His green eyes widen. "I promise! I swear I don't know how to get into the Academy. If I knew I'd tell you!" I let a smile cross my face slowly. I knew he didn't know. When I picked him up outside of that wretched school I was aware he didn't know.

"Well, would you be willing to find it?"

"Yes! Please just let me go!" He lasted longer than I thought he would. Two weeks is a decent amount of time under certain torture before breaking. Unfortunately for him I don't trust that those fools would allow him to leave and give me the information. The tip of my knife dances over the soft skin on his cheek as I ponder how exactly I want to go about this. With both DepthCrawler and Victor Morgan around any technology issues will be very hard to put in place.

Placing my knife back on the table behind me I lean against it. The hard wood digs uncomfortably into my thighs. Meeting his eyes a plan finishes forming in my head. "Here's what you're going to do. You'll go visit that girl and stick around as long as possible every day. You'll gain their trust and any information you can't find on your own the girl will tell you. I want you to replant my virus into any technology you can. You will have a mic on you at all times because I don't completely believe you'll give me all the information."

Nodding his head quickly at everything I say he looks prepared to do anything to be free. Pausing slightly in his nodding he gets a concerned look on his face. "Are you going to hurt her?" Cocking my head to the side I let him think I'm pondering the idea. A sheen of sweat congeals on his brow when I let out a cold laugh.

"I'm not after her. So long as she doesn't involve herself too deeply with the Academy then Sang Sorenson won't be hurt." He releases a heavy breath before nodding again. "Do we have a deal, young one?"

"Yes. I'll find the Academy for you." Nodding my head I release the bindings keeping him in place. Once I've handed him the rigged phone so I can listen in I send him away. I have one more person to deal with today before I can rest. Walking a few doors down I slowly creep into the room a girl about twenty years old calls home.

Her head pops up at the door creaking open and a blinding smile flashes across her face. Taking my mask off I sit down on her bed so we can talk easier. "Hey birdie, how was your day?" Pulling out a notebook she begins flipping through various drawings that must have been done today.

After a few moments I stop her from flipping to anymore pictures. "Birdie, I think it's time I send you out on that mission we've been talking about." Her sapphire eyes light up brightly at my words as a high pitched squeal of joy leaves her mouth. She drops the notebook onto the bed between us and claps her hands together.

"Thank you! Thank you so much, I know I'm ready!" The bright grin on her face makes my heart melt just a little. When she wraps her arms around me in gratitude I take a moment to memorize how she feels in my arms. I won't be able to see my Birdie for a few weeks, possibly more, if everything goes to plan. "I'll make you proud."

"I know you will. Pack your bag, you leave as soon as possible." Without another word she pops off the bed and begins preparing to leave. I've been training her for years to help me infiltrate and take down the Academy. She is the Toma team's perfect match. Before anyone can blink she'll have them all wrapped around her finger. I would bet the Blackbourne men will fall just as fast. Then I will control the best team and can settle the long held score.

It only takes thirty minutes for her to pack up the entire room she has called home for three years now. Swiftly ushering her into the car I drive us to the hospital I know they've spent the most time at due to the injury of Sang Sorenson. Parking the car I look over Birdie one last time. Pressing my hand to her cheek I sweep a lock of black hair behind her ear. "Make me proud and always wear your microphone."

With a quick assurance she exits the car and begins stumbling into the hospital acting disoriented and confused. Tuning into the microphone planted on her person I listen to the nurses ask several questions. Once settled into a room it only takes a few minutes for Dr. Green to enter. "Hello beautiful! Can I get your name?"

"Sarah, Sarah Denums." The plan is working wonderfully.