New Hobby

Hello lovelies!! This chapter is a bit filler but I wanted to give a perspective on what was going on with Sang. I hope you enjoy. Loves!!

Sang

Owen went to bed after a couple hours of reading. I think it helped distract him just a bit from whatever was tormenting him. Being in the hospital has fucked up my sleep schedule more than I ever thought it could be. I'm still awake when Sean comes in a few hours later. It must be around five then.

Sean smiles over at a sleeping Owen as he slips into my room. Dark circles ring his eyes and his beloved white coat just emphasizes the paleness of his skin. Guess someone didn't get much sleep. Was it a mission? Did something happen and that's why Owen was so on edge? My eyes flick over to the couch just as Owen sits up.

Sean beams over at him. "Good Morning, 私の強さ!" Owen watches Sean closely without showing anything on his face. Slowly he nods to Sean still without speaking. I can't figure out what's spinning through his mind but it seems Owen is waiting for something. What happened last night?

"How was your night, Dr. Green?" The curly haired doctor shoots Owen a curious look as he starts to check all of my vitals. I'm just as curious. What was with the formality? I know that's kind of Owen's thing but he's never that way with Sean unless someone who doesn't know about them is in the room. The cold metal of a stethoscope meets my skin.

"It was good. Are you okay?" He moves around me to note the new readings in my chart. Owen is just staring at Sean's hands the entire time. He still hasn't looked at his face or shown any emotion. I try to make a small noise to pull Owen out of his head. His grey eyes snap to look at me.

"Ms. Sorenson?" I roll my eyes at him lightly but manage to lift my hand an inch. My eyes widen slightly and so do both mens'. Owen rushes over to my side and his lips quirk up into the infamous millimeter smile. "That's wonderful!" He then leans closer and quiets his voice a bit. "Thank you."

My hand drops back to the bed with a heavy thump and I can feel a bit of sweat beginning to form. Sean's happy green eyes swim into my view. "That was great Sang! Don't push it but don't stop trying!" I use everything in me to push my throat. I need to speak.

Looking over to Owen I get my voice working for a moment. "What's- Wrong?" It comes out hoarse and broken but my voice works. Owen looks at me with a small amount of sadness. His gaze cuts to Sean quickly. I blink to show I saw. Sean looks over to Owen worriedly. His shoulders tense slightly. Green eyes clash with grey as tension fills the air.

Sean reaches out to brush his hand on Owen's face but stops when Owen flinches slightly. Sean's face crumples instantly. "Owen?" Owen grabs my hand and squeezes it once before leaving the room without a word. Sean looks at me but I have no clue. Muttering a quick "Be back." He scurries after his boyfriend.

An hour later and no one has returned yet. I was able to doze for a little bit but my worry wouldn't let me sleep fully. Victor slips into the room quietly. Forcing my voice to work again I try and speak a bit. I might be better if I had water. "Hey-" His whiskey eyes flash to me. A small smile grazes his face as he rushes to my side.

Marc glides in right after Victor did. His face lights up for a moment before he ducks into the bathroom. My eyes look back to Victor as he takes a seat right beside me. "Hey back at you, Princess." His long fingers dance over my hand. He taps a bit before leaning back to look at me. Something about him seems to be a bit more at ease today.

Marc takes the other seat by my and holds up a cup with a straw. My lips quirk up just a bit. My bed moves to a more inclined position as Marc holds the straw to my lips. I attempt to sip just a bit. The liquid splashes against my throat with huge relief. I cough lightly before taking another sip.

A bright smile crosses Marc's face. My voice comes out less hoarse this time and easier, still broken but less so. "Thanks-" He just nods to me before putting the cup on the table beside him. Marc runs a rough finger over my arm before sitting back. Smiling lightly his eyes roam over my face.

"Did anyone show you the video of some people dancing drunk last night?" A flicker of amusement crosses through his eyes. Victor tenses next to me and his face freezes. Raising my eyebrows at him I wait for an explanation. He just looks away without speaking. Looking back at Marc I say a quiet yes.

Pulling out his phone Marc smirks to me with a wink. The video he plays makes both Owen's reaction and Victor's make sense. Sean, Kota and Raven are all dancing very close. Gabriel and Luke are dancing together in the back but it's the first three who would cause problems.

My eyes cut to Victor as his jaw ticks. Marc turns the video off after a few seconds and I shoot him a small smile. He probably doesn't know that upset anyone and it's not his fault. Victor looks back over at me after a few moments. He shoots me a wane smile before pulling out his computer.

Victor puts on some music and he spends time working on the computer while Marc shows me cute or funny pictures. Some are of the guys but most are just online. At one point I look over to see Marc staring at me. I cock an eyebrow but he just smirks and swipes to the next video. What was that?

Sean eventually came back into the room. He had a large smile plastered on his face but it looked a little brittle. His eyes were also a little puffy. I didn't want to say anything in front of the other two guys though. The music and Victor typing were the only sounds while he went over my vitals.

Marc held up the cup for me again so I could speak. I shot him a grateful smile before taking a sip. Sean watches closely before asking a few standard questions like what I remembered and what not. The fact that I was able to recount exactly what happened when Mrs. attacked and many other things from when I was in a coma confused him. "Your brain scans showed extreme damage though-"

His medical confusion would have been funny if it wasn't my life. Sean mumbled to himself while going over my charts and records for a few hours before finally looking away. The three of them stuck around most of the day. Marc and Sean left after dinner though. Victor was still here when Owen came back.

Owen slipped into the room quietly and took the sea Marc had been sitting in earlier. My eyes search his face to see how he is after yesterday. A small flicker of pain remains but he's mostly locked down. I wish I could see what was going on in his head. Shooting him a soft smile I look at the book in his hand. Maybe he'll read again tonight.

"Hi."

His eyes widen slightly. "You're still speaking."

"I am. I have to sip water a lot but I can talk." Over the course of the day my voice got a bit clearer and not so broken. It's really nice to be able to speak mostly even if I can't move much yet. "Are you okay?"

Something flashes through his eyes before being shuttered away. "Yes, thank you." He slowly removes his jacket and deliberately remains fixated on it much longer than needed. When he finally looks back at me I raise one brow and search his eyes. Owen stares back calmly not giving anything away. Understanding that he won't be saying anything I just look to the book again.

"Will you read to me tonight?"

His lips quirk up the tiniest more than a millimeter. "As you wish."

"The Princess Bride?"

"Of course." I shoot him a small smile as he settles in with the book. I think I have a new favorite hobby.