Chapter 11- Spending Time with You

The brightest ray of the sun appeared when Akiro opened the window. It was already 7 in the morning and Cyraine was very hard to wake up like a rolling stone.

Akiro smiled so sweetly every time he saw Cyraine sleeping next to her. He was mesmerized the way Cyraine delivered her story, particularly the story that she mentioned yesterday. It was full of life. He could not help but to fall in love with her deepest expression. Her heart shaped lips would glow up every time she uttered a word.

He touched her lips and gently kissed it like a smack. Cyraine just smiled and rolled over the soft bed. She wanted to sleep a little bit longer. She wanted to attach more on her bad dreams, even if it does not sound so funny because it was very creepy.

Honey, can we have a brisk walk this morning?

But why, Akiro.

I just want to feel this moment, walk with you while holding our hands.

( Laughing ) That is not a problem. I am so glad that you have made that initiative. I cannot believe it. !

Absolutely.

Akiro wanted to get up but Cyraine liked to hug him. She hugged her for almost ten minutes and touched his abs. Cyraine loved to touch his abs and always wanted to count over and over again. She was afraid if some pieces were missing.

Take care of your abs or else I will eat your balls.

Akiro smiled again. He kept on laughing like a laughing holy cow. He was definitely flattered with the beautiful comment from Cyraine.

He went to kitchen and prepared food for their breakfast.

He was so eager to prepare everything for his darling. This month, he was constantly consistent on making her feel happy , making her so special. He was quite sure that he would spend a beautiful time with her.

Suddenly, Cyraine woke up this time and showed her brilliant smile on her face in front of the heart- shaped mirror.

She went immediately to the bathroom and took a bath. Of course, taking a bath would not be complete without roses of petals put inside the tub. The scent of soap filled the bathroom atmosphere caused her to be vibrant.

Swith on and switch off. This happened many, many times she was still inside in it. This caused her knees to quiver ,letting her to go inside the tub. The water in it was clear with matching rose petals. Honestly, she fely that there was someone who would scare her to death. Her eyes filled with tears but she kept on fighting . Her fighting spirit grew stronger when she felt that the water in the tub turned into red blood.

"Please, do not scare me. I am not afraid of you. For God's sake, please do not allow me to transform into monster character just like you."

"I am telling you that you cannot enter inside my body. I am much stronger than what you have expected. I am pretty that you would surely be dead when Akiro sees you. I am not joking."

The lights kept on blinking and in a minute, it busted.

She then remembered her dark dreams yesterday.

In a silence, she prayed a lot so that she would not be disturbed once again by anyone who is not ours.

Since there was a holy water inside the bath room. She got out in the tub and spread it in entirely. Her body was already cold so she needed routine for her to calm down. That routine was purely in singing and dancing. But that time, she prefered to sing .

While doing her daily routine inside the bathroom, she enjoyed any songs played inside it. Clearly, she seemed to be a certified Comfort Room Song bird and there was nothing wrong about that. It is up to you to be annoyed or enjoyed her singing performance.

When she finished taking a bath, she went to the bedroom. She put make up on her face in a day look. Her natural beauty really stood out. More so, she dressed up in pink- laced blouse with red ribbon around her waist. It could not be denied that her sexiness was being emphasized.

As expected, it brought an awe to those people who watched her. Furthermore, people might be bothered because her outfit somehow caught a special attention to others.

As she walked downstairs, Akiro salivated and widened his eyes for the very first time. He could not believe that her standard beauty was magnificently displayed and it seemed that she achieved the queen- look beauty.

Akiro eagerly pulled a chair for her to be seated. She thanked Akiro for that very warm gesture. She winked at him and Akiro smiled up to the ear. It was totally intense and simply worth imitating.

She sat down and ate her new favorite menu - chicken curry. Aside from that, Akiro served palatable dishes like Italian salad and Japanese sushi . The mouth- watering delicacies were really delicious and Cyraine really enjoyed it.

Akiro just stared at her so immensely. He could not take off his eyes over her mesmerizing beauty. His smile could be compared to rainbow- both colorful and wonderful. He was very pleased that she liked that menu that he had served.

"Hey, do not stare at me like that. I would be melted like an ice cream."

"Sorry but you are so beautiful . I enjoyed watching you ,eating my new found menu. I tried my best so that you would like it. " Akiro complimented.

( Laughing while eating)" Stop it. I will melt again. You made me so fluttered. "
Akiro got her plate and kissed her on the forehead.

She smiled and got her plate after that scene.

She finished eating and washed her plates.

Akiro did not eat together with her because he already eaten his hearty breakfast when she was taking a bath.

Oh my God! It is already nine. We will miss our tour today.

Akiro hurriedly took of his T shirt,pants ,including his brief, went to bath room and Cyraine laughed seeing him naked going so swiftly in the bathroom.

While Cyraine seeing herself in the mirror, there was someone who walked on the left corner. She realized it was her ex- boyfriend who wanted her to die.