Chapter 10 - Sleeping Next to You

Akiro was having a hard time upon reflecting on what had happened to Mino. He was supposed to know what would be the reason why monster had to attack him. He did not know why he could not sleep. He went to sala to watch more movies on TV. That very moment, he was watching Trip to Busan. A movie that made a big hit in Korea.

He thought to himself that what if he would transform into monster and no one dared to save him. What would he do? Would he let himself to be zombie forever. A zombie who would do nothing to Mino, Cyraine and Nila.

All of these things caused so much headache. He could not barely sleep on the sofa. He sipped a glass of water and closed his eyes once more but the moment of insomnia seemed to close to him.

He kept blinking his eyes while watching television. No matter how hard he forced himself to sleep yet it still getting worse.

He walked straight to his bed and watched Cyraine sleeping soundly on his soft bed. He opened his drawer and got the sleeping pills.

He was pretty sure that having in take of sleeping pills would let him sleep. So, he decided to turn off the television in the sala and climbed on the stairs and proceed to his bedroom. He wanted to sleep next to Cyraine.

As the night continuously approaching, the cold breeze entered to his room. Cyraine got surprise that there was someone who held her hands while she was sleeping. He thought it was another person . So, she slapped that guy next to him.

Ouch! What the fuck? Why did you slap me?

Ha? Who are you? She said that while rubbing his closed eyes.

This is Aki- Akiro..

Really? I thought it was another guy. I thought you were Mino.

I am really sorry. I did not mean to hurt you. I guess I was having a strange but bad dreams.

Akiro gave her a warm hug. She felt relief upon receiving the warmth coming from the arms of Akiro. Instead of warming herself with a blanket. She insistedly shared it to Akiro.

By the way, she just wore pantyliner because she hated to wear panty.  It irritated her to the highest level of her skin cells. It would cause her a great savage.

Akiro smiled and kissed her on her cheeks.

Cyraine started sharing her scary story to Akiro.

One night, in a faraway forest, there lived a couple. The said couple had no baby because they were cursed by the Lady Zombie.

Lady Zombie was then very beautiful in their place. Many handsome guys fell in love with her beauty. She was so sweet and worth imitating. She was   raised by her father alone. For her, she was so special because every one treated her nicely, like a true and perfect princess.

One day, upon travelling to mountain. She was seen by the group of boys. They were the mountaineers. They were also called the hiking boys since they loved hiking as part of their hobby and their special activities.

She was just walking alone by the river. With her white clothes and purple shoes plus her brilliant smile, one would definitely say that she was a perfect creature.

As she passed on the river, she was shocked by the noise created by the guys out there. She heard a laughing sound and suddenly slipped into stones. Her shoes went to the stream of the river.

She chased her shoe but the went on to the deepest part of the river. But because she wanted to take it back, she swam into the river and got drowned. She never tried swimming ever since. She shouted at the top of her voices and no body heard. She shouted again and there was one lucky guy who had seen her drowning on it.

Without hesitation, the guy saved her life. She was so thankful that she was alive. She gave the guy a pink ribbon which symbolizes their friendship with each other.

She was with the guy for several days. The guy was so affectionate that you definitely falling in love with him. Her eyes seemed to dazzle every time she saw that mysterious guy. They spent the whole night in the nipa house. They kept on laughing, while the guy shared his hilarious story. She could not help but to laugh to the ridiculous jokes of that guy.

When she was about to ask his name, the guy kept on silent. He did not say any word coming from his mouth. She just smiled . Suddenly, the whole place became dark. The strong wind from the outside kept on knocking on the door. She was really scared. Her knees shivered and her mouth run dry. She needed someone to rescue her but no body wanted to help her. The place was in the state of tranquility. She shouted for guy who helped her but that guy totally disappeared in a blink of her eyes.

She was then realized that the guy brought somehow very unique mystery that she could not able to explain clearly. She wanted to go out but the wind kept her to go inside.

When the strong wind calmed down, she got her shoe and got ready to exit.

In a great surprise, she saw a guy turned into zombie. She recognized that guy who helped her from drowning. 

When the guy pulled her hair, she shouted boisterously. She slapped him and threw a large stone on his back.

As expected, the zombie hurt and he was ready for a revenge.

She run so rapidly unknowing what kind of direction she wanted to lead on. Honestly, she did not know where to go. She could not find the right  location from their hometown. She passed along the apple trees and she saw a large snake approaching to her. She threw another stone to that snake but the snake went wild. In a few minutes, the snake turned into zombie.

Full of sweat, she relaxed herself behind the apple tree and wanted to die. She was tired of running and her perfect body wanted some rests.

She realized that the girl in her dream was her. She was Cyraine.

Cyraine cried and cried. She  alwaysthought that their place was very haunted.

Akiro got a glass of water in the kitchen. She was relieved when Akiro told her to calm and forget about her bad dream.

How I wish , I could not barely dream those evil dream. Cyraine said that while hugging Akiro.

Don't worry. I will help to vanish those dreams. Let us get some sleep . It is already 3 in the morning.

They slept altogether and hoping that those dream would never come back again.