Chapter 17 - The New Found Mystery

Looking back on what had happened many years, Sashima was no longer a safer place to live in. It even getting worse up to the present.

Cyraine was looking for Akiro. The accident that had happened to her brought a lot of unexpainable traumas in her part.

She contacted the people along their office that she could no longer work for three days. She felt ill and every day it became worsening.

She wanted to get some help for her neighbor. Luckily, one of her closest neighbor finds time to consult her to the doctor.

Maybe she just needed some rests. After having been explained it to the young, handsome doctor. She felt that her trauma seemingly released for a moment. She did not know that she fell asleep after the diagnosis.

The doctor looked at her beautiful face and smiled at her.

One nurse noticed him. She felt jealous about it. She went to her room and looked herself in front of the mirror.

How could this be? I am beautiful and sexy . Why is it the doctor does not appreciate my innate beauty? My God, it is really unfair. !

Her neighbor went to the market and bought some fruits and flowers.

According to Cyraine, the smell of chamomile and daisy helped her to release her tension and it made her calm.

That time, Cyraine had a deep sleep. It is all because of the medicine that she had taken.

Doctor Michael Anderson also known as Dr. Mike went to her private room. He slowly touched her left hand and kissed it. He was so happy that he saw a lovely lady on the bed.

Cyraine did not notice about the malicious thing happened in the said room.

He kissed her right hand and passionately touched her breast. He kissed her forehead and waved as a sign of good bye.

He could not forget her beautiful. In just a second, his heart beat so fast . He could not explain. He just felt in love for a moment.

He had to left her because he had lot of patients to attend to. He was outrageously busy , knowing that the the head doctor in their respective department was out of town. He had to exert more superb effort because the evaluation survey was conducted who among of the doctors performed satisfactorily. He had to do it not only for the promotion purposes but for his future dream of becoming a head in their department. He had targeted that he could make it to 4 to 5 years if God allowed him to do so.

When her neighbor entered the hospital, she felt something mysterious happened. She knocked on the hospital's door where she was lying on the bed, but no one dared to listen to her.

She proceeded immediately to the nurse station that she needed a key to open the door.

Ms. Can I borrow a key for the room 414? The room is still close and it is really hard for me to get in there.

Really? But, we never allowed the room to be closed at all times.

Please Ms. I need it very badly.

Okay, please wait for a minute , I have to look for the key.

Pardon Ms. What is the number of the room?

Room 414 .

Okay, here is it.

Her neighbor got the key and went to the said room.

In a shock, she saw a nurse that she had seen earlier, holding a sharp knife and drew closer to Cyraine.

Nurse, what are you doing? Are you insane? Why would you...

Her neighbor wanted to stop her but she was a little bit stronger than her.

Her arm bruised as she was pushed by the nurse on the bed. She felt the pain and she was getting out of breath. She fell on the floor.

The nurse walked herself as if nothing happened. She smiled as she went to the other room.

Cyraine was still sleeping while her neighbor was lying on the floor. The blood on her forehead scattered on it. She felt helpless. It took 20 minutes before Dr. Mike noticed the said scenario.

He ordered the nurse to rush the victim in the emergency room to do the operation. Even he, himself was in disbelief about the current situation of her neighbor. He could not able to justify. Like it was happening so fleetingly.

The rest of the story became a mystery when one of the mothers said that there was a mysterious nurse who dropped in the hospital. She wore the nurse outfit and visited the whole hospital.

If she thinks that you were so weak,she would immediately give way to attack you or to harm you in the ways that she already knew.

One time, she injected the patient with a high dose medicine which is not good for him or her , because sooner or later, it would eventually trigger the patient's illness.

She probably attacked around 6 to 7 in the evening where no one was walking around, where every body was in the silent mode and they had nothing to do but to sleep.

Cyraine was so innocent about the incident. She had no worries because she was in deep sleep.

As soon as she would wide awake, she would be the living testament that the evil spirit is increasingly bounded in the city of Sashima.

Her neighbor was feeling right now although she had a plaster on her forehead. She never thought that she would be like this. Very unexpected on her part. When she came home, she would let Cyraine to explain everything that unfortunately happened in the hospital. Still lingered on her mind was the handsome doctor who she had adored.

When the sun shone brightly, Cyraine was in good condition. She never noticed that she had slept for many hours. Her smile was so brilliant that you could not afford to get mad or annoyed.

It even getting better when Dr. Mike greeted her so sweetly. It absolutely sweetened her day. She thinks that she would recover so fast with his presence.