Chapter 14 - The Mourning Visit

Alfred was lying on the blue stripe bed . He was so weak as if he could not hold his hand. He faced a lot of trouble when he was hospitalized due to inevitable circumstances. He worried that he could not see Cyraine anymore. He was then realized that from the moment that he fell in love with the lady, Cyraine, a lot of unfortunate tragedies happened in his life.

No one took care of him in the hospital except the lady wearing black jean . He never wanted to disturb Mino in his study because he knew that his exam is fast approaching. He wanted him to concentrate more so that he could able to be part of the Top 10. He was pretty sure and he firmly believed that Mino could able to shine in his class, knowing that he was very inquisitive and creative student.

He promised that he would buy the pair of shoes that Mino have always wanted. As a matter of fact, Mino always reminded him about his scores from the quiz from time to time. When he came home, Mino was very certain that Akiro saw all his quizzes , including his weekly or quarterly projects. That moment was the blooming start of Mino's career. He was seemingly confident about himself when Akiro encouraged him to study well.

When he was with him, Mino was well trained on how to cook for the breakfast, for the lunch as well as for the dinner. He was the biggest part of Mino's improvement from the start ever since his parents passed away.

Even if Akiro went away for work for a couple of weeks, he knew that he is responsible for doing the household chores. He completely made his assignment at home alone.

Akiro felt the bruise on his face. He was thankful that someone had to take good care of him. She was really a stranger.

He never knew her name, her address, and her contact number . He never knew her real personality, her job that she is working on, her position on a certain company or status in life.

All he knew was she was the one who helped him to be in the hospital, specifically in the private hospital.

A fresh scent coming from the lady awakened his attention. Her glossy hair really felt good every time Akiro smelled it. Someone reminded him about his lover, Cyraine.

A lady walked straight closer to him and called the nurse who have just visited the room where he was occupied. She told the nurse to give him a medicine that he really needed because she had to visit her friends who lived near the luxury hotel. So, she patiently waited the nurse who was assigned for his medicine. After that, she smiled so brilliantly and thanked the staff nurse by nodding her head.

Akiro had to sleep so she assisted him by gently scaffolding his head on the soft pillow. She touched Akiro's face as well as his lips.

Akiro was really shocked on what had happened. Even if he knew the whole story about it. He pretended not to know the present situation. He pretended to sleep soundly.

When the lady heard him snoring, she rushed immediately outside the hospital and drove her red. She did not want to be late in her appointment with her friends who have just arrived from Spain. She did not want that her friends would be disappointment on her.

He opened his eyes and calmed himself. He did not know what happened to his feelings. He felt his heart beat so fast.

No doubt, he felt that he was deeply in love to the lady, the stranger lady, who took care of him unconditionally.

Her eyes really mesmerized him as well as her sweetest time.

He felt a little bit crazy over her. Her words were definitely gentle as if it was clearer to his ear.

Honestly, he forgot that he had a girlfriend who loved him so tenderly. He could literally compared their personality . Cyraine was born sweet . She was as sweet as candy while the girl was so lovable. You would glad her personality. She extended help even if they did not know each other. Her words are sweet to his ear. You could really feel that you were floating in the air and saw the angels that were real up above the sky.

No matter how hard he forced himself to sleep , he could not do it. That lady who have just walked away from the hospital would never erase in his mind. It kept on reminding him again and again and again and it made him so weird.

In short, he felt he was hallucinated. There was a moment that he laughed himself alone in the hospital even if no one would talk to him.

Other staff in the hospital would judge him as a crazy person who have met an accident.

One nurse told him if he was okay. He said that he was really okay. He explicitly explained that something popped out on his mind regarding about the lady who have just come in.

The nurse just smiled and hesitated to go back to his private room.

When he was supposed to eat the breakfast who have just served, he drank a glass of water and laughed loudly.

In the glass of water, he saw his reflection. He was proud of himself and said that he is really handsome.

He laughed again and winked at the glass. He remembered again the lady, the adorable lady who have melted his heart twice in a moment.

As a result, it gave him a reason to smile while taking the food that he had eaten. He almost forgot that he will attend the seminar for the next week session.

He thought that the said lady gave him an immediate and amazing process of healing.

He waited for three days but the lady did not return.

He was so sad upon hearing that the lady who helped him was raped inside the car that she had ridden.

He wanted to take a revenge. He was helpless. He wanted to investigate further for the worse incident but he could not do it.

He was still in pain, in the healing process.

He slept and wept his tears.

He waited again for two weeks. Within that week, he was discharged from the hospital.