Happiness

Sorry I was gone for so long I was having writers block but I'm back now let me know what you guys think of this chapter and like always I appreciate comments and votes

Jeremy and Candace had gone weeks without speaking to each other or even being in the same room, after they got suspended from school Candace had so much anger and hate towards him, her friends knew not to mention him around her now instead of Jeremy they referred to him as "you know who"

During those few weeks Candace's hate and anger towards Jeremy started melting away, she was finally able to move on, she still loved him she always would he was her first love he was the guy who always be on the back of her mind but she was able to move on now and love again.

During those few weeks Candace and James started getting closer, even though they were still pretending to date James was starting to develop strong feelings for her he hoped she felt the same for him and today, James had decided to talk to Candace about them becoming a real couple.

James: Hey can we talk? I need to get some stuff of my chest.

Candace: Sure you wanna come over? Everything okay?

James: Yes I'll be over in 10 minutes

James got in his car and drove to Candace's when he got there he noticed her moms car was gone so he let himself in and walked up to Candace's bedroom and walked in.

"Hey James what's up? Is everything okay with us? He walked over to her and sat next to her on her bed, "yeah everything is fine I just wanted to come over and talk to you about something." Candace gave him a weird look not sure what he wanted to talk about, "okay shoot what do you want to talk about"?

"Listen Candace I really like you a lot I've had a crush on you since I laid my eyes on you, I just never did anything about it since you were in a relationship at the time, but I don't want to be your fake boyfriend anymore I want us to actually date for real, only if you feel the same for me though."

"Wow I had no idea you felt that way um you know I really like you too, so yeah I would like that too." He was so relieved to hear that he was afraid she was going to turn him down but he was happy that she felt the same for him.

"I'm really happy to hear that Candace I was so nervous that you were going to turn me down" Candace started blushing she hadn't had this feeling in over a month and it felt good, "hey I'm glad you came by and talked to me about that you've really helped me this month and honestly I'm really glad we're going to be a real couple."

Flashback a week after they all got suspended

Jeremy and Mindy had been dating for 5 weeks but Jeremy have had enough of her he didn't like her attitude and what a bitch she was there was no real connection between them besides the sex he was done with her.

Jeremy had made his decision he was going to break up with her he got in his car and drove to her house. Her parents were both at work so he just let himself in.

"Hey Mindy we need to talk listen this isn't working out anymore I'm sorry but I don't think we should continue seeing each other. Mindy couldn't believe what she was hearing he was breaking up with her. "What are you serious why? I thought we were happy? What about our connection?

"What connection the only thing we have as a connection is sex! We don't like the same things and really we don't have nothing in common besides the sexuality listen I'm done alright I'm sorry."

Mindy couldn't believe what had just happened she wasn't as hurt since she didn't really love him just like he didn't really love her either. He got back in his car and drove back to his house he was feeling so conflicted about Candace he wasn't sure if he even wanted her back he still loved and cared for her. How could he not she was his first love his first everything he wasn't sure if she would even be willing to talk with him

Flashback over

Two weeks later  Candace was getting a small coffee with a bagel to go after she ordered she was waiting for her order to be ready when Jeremy walked in as he was heading up to order his coffee she noticed him coming in it had been 4 weeks since they last saw each other she was trying so hard not to make eye contact but he could recognize that orange hair anywhere

Jeremy made eye contact with her and just as he was about to go up to up to her he saw James come up behind her and wrap his arms around her waist and kissed her on the head. Candace looked back at him and had a huge smirk across her face. She was thinking to herself "haha sucker look at what you lost."

He hated seeing her in the arms of someone else he hated himself for letting her go he wanted her back but he saw how happy she was would she even give him another chance?

Jeremy grabbed his coffee when it was ready and walked out of the coffee shop he got into his car and hit the steering wheel "I'M SUCH AN IDIOT WHY DID I BREAK UP WITH HER!!!

He dialed Coltrane and after a few rings he answered him. "Hey man what's up"? "I'm so pissed right now I came by the little coffee shop and while I was in there I saw Candace waiting for her coffee and just as I was about to go up to her I saw that stupid James guy with her he was totally all over her I hate it I want her back!"

"Okay Jeremy relax take a deep breath I know your frustrated right now but if you really truly ever did love her don't you want her to be happy? "Yes of course i love her and want her to be happy"  "then if you love her enough let her go. Let her be happy. Even if it's not with you."

...CLIFFHANGER MWAHAHAA what will happen next????