Justice

Jeremy was driving home from school when he saw James get in his car and take off he then saw Candace on the ground crying with her hair in her face. He pulled to the side and exited his vehicle and ran to her

CANDACE!!!

"Are you okay? What happened?" He saw she was sobbing he then pulled the hair out of her face and saw her face was swollen and bruised and her lip was cut. "Did he do this to you?" Candace just nodded her head

Jeremy was fuming with anger he grabbed her hands and helped her up he put his hands on her face "I'm going to beat the living shit out of him." Candace smiled at him "Jeremy no I don't want you to get hurt" Jeremy chuckled "I'm not scared of him he's going to pay for this" he then pulled her into a tight hug and she sobbed into his shoulder hugging him back.

"Come on let's take you home" he walked her to his car and opened the door for her and drove her to her house. Once they arrived to her house they existed his car and walked into her house and went into the kitchen.

"Mom" Linda turned around and saw Jeremy standing next to Candace and saw her face. "Oh my gosh honey what happened to you!" Candace immediately began sobbing again and her mom ran to her and hugged her "James did" "your boyfriend!" Candace nodded in agreement

Linda took a deep breath and told Candace and Jeremy to sit on the couch while she called the police. While they were in the living room her mom gave Jeremy an ice pack for her face.

About 5 minutes later phineas and Ferb entered the house and walked into the living room to watch some tv when they saw Jeremy holding an ice pack to Candace's face.

Phineas and Ferb looked at each other shocked then back at Candace "what the hell happened why are you all beat up?" Jeremy turned around to look at them "her boyfriend well ex boyfriend now I'm guessing."

Phineas started walking around the living room "oh no he is going to stay your ex boyfriend now and he's going to pay for this." Jeremy chuckled "oh don't worry I'm going to beat the living shit out of him!" Candace kicked him in his leg "Jeremy language! There only 11!" "Sorry"

After linda got off the phone with the police she walked back into the living room "okay so I just got off the phone with the police and they said they're going to come over here in 15 minutes to take your statement Candace and he will go to jail for three days

"What that's it only three days!" "Yeah Jeremy unfortunately" after about 15 minutes the police showed up to take Candace's statement.

"What's your name?" The police asked "Candace Gretchen Flynn" "how old are you?" "16" "what led him to do this?" "We cannot into an argument and things were said and before I knew it things got out of hand."

"Do you want to press charges?" Candace thought about it for a quick minute "um yeah I do" "okay and what's his address" "0504 maple drive Danville tristate area."

"Okay were going to arrest him for three days." Jeremy kept looking at Candace while she was giving her statement and knew something wasn't right he knew she wasn't telling the truth about something."

Once phineas and Ferb went upstairs and linda went to her room Candace and Jeremy were down stairs in the living room "Candace can I ask you something?" "Yeah?" "Where you telling the truth on your statement?" "Yes of course I was"

Jeremy looked at her waiting for her to tell him the truth but she never did." "Well I'm going to take off I'll see you tomorrow at school?" Candace got up and hugged up "thank you for being there for me and yes you will."

Jeremy smiled and hugged her back tightly he left out her front door and got in his car and drove over to James house remembering the address Candace gave to the police.

He parked in front of his house and knocked on his door and a few seconds later he opened his door and saw Jeremy standing outside his door.

Jeremy grabbed him by his shirt "your going to pay for what you did to Candace, I don't want you ever going near her ever again you got that!"

"Haha and what are you doing to do about it?" Jeremy punched him in the face then pushed him to the floor and continued punching him in his face after he was all bruised and bloody Jeremy kicked him in hid balls and then walked away.

5 minutes later the police showed up to take James away for three days they entered his house "James you are being arrested for hitting your girlfriend and you have the right to remain silent anything you do and say will be and be used again you in a court of law if you cannot offered a lawyer you will be provided with one."

They handcuffed him and walked him to the police car and drove him to jail for three nights.

When Jeremy got home he dialed Stacy "hello" "hey Stacy I just want to let you know that you were right about James." "Wow Candace told you about all her bruises from him?" "Bruises? What the hell no I found her all beat up from James today."

Stacys jaw dropped "he beat her wow that's exactly what she was afraid of I'll talk to you later I'm going to go over there."

What did you guys think about this chapter is Jeremy and Candace going to get back together? Let me know know and as always I appreciate votes and comments