Trouble

Detention

After school

"I went straight to detention I walked in and noticed I was the first one there I decided to sit in the middle of the classroom. Jeremy was the second one to walk in he looked around the room and he saw me sitting in the middle of the class.

He walked over and took a seat next to me "Candace I'm sorry for what I said earlier I didn't mean it." I rolled her eyes and continued to look down "I really am sorry I was just mad and hurt that you wrote him a song and you didn't for me after everything that we went through."

"Okay I forgive you and I'm sorry for saying you weren't that special." "It's okay I understand I was wondering now that we're not in that awkward stage anymore if there's a possibility that we can be friends?" I though about it for a minute "well I guess there's no harm in being friends as long as you don't try anything funny."

"I promise I won't" we both started laughing and then James walked in and noticed us sitting together and laughing. A rush of anxiety ran through my body. He went and took seat next to me on my right. "I thought I said I didn't want you talking to my girlfriend!" "And I thought I told you that I did not give a damn on what you had to say about it!"

"alright you guys I don't want to hear a word out of you three or I'll give detention again!" The teacher said we all remained silent but Jeremy and James continue to give each other death glares, and stare at me.

After about 15 minutes later the teacher stands up from her desk "alright I'm going to go use the restroom you three behave!" After the teacher left I could feel the both of them staring at me "can you both please stop staring at me!" "What I can't stare at my girlfriend now?"

"James stop I don't want to deal with this right now" "yeah James why don't you just leave her alone!" "Has Candace told you me and her had sex already" "no she hasn't and it doesn't matter cause I was her first everything and that's a special connection that you will never have with her!"

They hear the teacher returning and they both immediately shut up. "I'm glad your all still behaving you guys have 30 minutes left and then you can take off" the whole rest of the 30 minutes we remained silent until we were dismissed.

After detention

"Candace I'll see you tomorrow" "bye Jeremy" Me and James walked out to his car and the whole entire ride home was silent until we were parked outside my house. James grabbed my arm as hard as he possibly could "ow let go of my arm your hurting me!" "And I don't care I thought I told you I didn't want you talking to him!"

"I'm sorry nothing even happened I promise" "nothing better have!" I was shocked at how he was treating me. My arm was now numb from him. James noticed the fear in her eyes and he loved it he knew he was getting her to fear him he then released her arm

"You know I love you right babe? I just don't want anyone stealing you from me" I just nodded "I love you too I'm going to head back inside I'll see you tomorrow" I exited his vehicle and walked inside my house and headed upstairs to my bedroom

I closed my door and noticed the purple bruise on my left arm. I fell on my bed and took out my phone and unblocked Jeremy's number

Candace: I unblocked you :)

Jeremy: yay :)

I was about to text him back when my mom entered her room "Candace you are grounded for getting detention no phone for the weekend and you can't hang out with anyone either!" "But mom I didn't start the fight!" "I don't want to hear it I let you off the hook twice your phone now! Ugh fine here!" "Thank you"

———————————————————————

Monday school day

I arrived to school with James in his car I was about to exit his car when he grabbed my arm again tight as he possibly could "I hope I don't find out about you talking to Jeremy!" "You won't don't worry" "good"

I walked into the school and was walking to myfirst class when I  saw Jeremy waking towards me I instantly felt nervous that James might see us talking "Hey why are you wearing a sweater it's 75 outside?" "Oh you know I was cold this morning plus it's comfortable" "ha alright whatever you say I'll see you around"

I was hoping that James didn't see us talking I feared what he might do if he got even more mad. The whole entire time in class I wasn't able to concentrate not knowing if James saw me talking to Jeremy.

Lunch time

I was waiting for James to come sit with me since Stacy was always with Coltrane now. James walked in to the cafeteria and walked up to me and sat next to me "you just never learn do you did you really think I wouldn't know that you were talking to Jeremy!"

"I-I-I" "save it I took your ass in after your ex left you and this is the thanks I get! I want your ass in my car as soon as school is over!"

After school I walked to his car right away not knowing what to expect. I got into his car and he drove me to his house. "Why are we at your house? "Just get your ass inside!" I followed him inside his house and up to his bedroom he then pushed me to his bed "do you love me Candace?" "Yes I love you" "then prove that you love me" "okay"

After we were done I put my clothes back on and he drove me home. I was so confused I thought he was this sweet caring person but he was the opposite.

What do you guys think of this chapter will Candace leave James will James become what she fears let me know as always I appreciate votes and comments