I will always love you

Sorry for taking so long on this last chapter was having a bit of a writers block and was trying to make this last chapter perfect for you guys. Okay guys this is the last chapter for this story thank you to all of my readers who took the time to read Vote and comment I really appreciate it and hope you enjoy this last chapter and make sure to check out my other story!

12:15 am Candace was laying on her bed unable to sleep she couldn't stop thinking about what happened that day she wasn't sure what was going to happen with her and Jeremy she still loved him of course she always would.

She kept contemplating whether she should call him and to him about where they stand in there relationship she knew there was a part of her that wanted to get back with him but then there was another part of her that wasn't sure if would be a good idea.

She grabbed her phone about to dial his number when she heard a rock hit her window. She looked up at her window and didn't do anything and then a few minutes later she heard another rock hit her window she got out of her bed and walked to her window and pulled it up she looked outside her window and saw Jeremy standing outside in her backyard.

"Jeremy what are you doing here?" She whispered "I couldn't sleep I need to talk to you." She signaled for him to come up she opened her bedroom door quietly and walked downstairs to the back door and unlocked it letting him in "shh everyone is asleep" they both quietly walked back upstairs to her bedroom and once they were in she closed her door quietly and then turned to face him.

Jeremy looked at her and his face immediately softened seeing her face. "I want to talk about us Candace" she looked at him and walked over to her bed "okay" he went and sat next to her "I want us to get back together I know I fucked up and I hurt you and I will regret that for the rest of my life but I miss you"

Candace sighed and and fell back on her bed "I miss you too but are you sure this is a good idea I mean how do I know the same thing won't happen again?" "It won't I promise look I was overwhelmed at that time and I took you for granted."

"Okay but what about you going off to college isn't that one of the reasons?" "I will visit you twice a month in the weekends" Candace got up from her bed and began walking around her room "I don't know Jeremy what about all those college girls what if you start liking one of them?"

Jeremy got up from her bed and walked up to her and put his hands to her face "I don't care about any other girl but you I want to spend the rest of my life with you I love you Candace Flynn" he then pressed his lips against hers and Candace immediately wrapped her arms around his neck returning the kiss passionately.

After a few minutes of kissing they pulled away and Candace began blushing "I love you too Jeremy Johnson" he chuckled and pulled her into a tight hug and kissed her head "so I'm guessing we're back together then?"

"She laughed and pushed him lightly "yes we are" he smiled and pulled her back into a hug spinning her around. Candace went to grab her phone and she saw it was 1:45 am "shit Jeremy you need to go home i don't want anyone thinking we were fooling around or something."

"Alright I'm going" he went and kissed her again and walked out of her room carefully and walked downstairs and exited her house and got into his car and drove back home. Candace watched him get into his car and once she saw he drove off she immediately went and grabbed her phone and dialed Stacy.

After a few rings she answered "hello" "Stacy guess what" "ugh what?" "We got back together!" Stacy shot up from her bed "wait what? When?" "Tonight he just left."

"Oh yeah Candace I need to tell you something I might have accidentally told Jeremy about the bruises on your arms!" Candace put her hand to her face "Stacy how did you accidentally told him that?"

"I'm sorry he called and told me about James so I automatically assumed you told him so I mentioned it to him." "Okay whatever I forgive you anyways I just wanted to let you know that we got back together."

After she hanged up the phone she went back to laying on her bed and saw she had one unread message she went to open up the message and saw it was a message from Jeremy.

Jeremy: I love you Candace being with you makes me feel like if I was in a romantic movie with you.

She smiled to herself and closed her phone and went to bed.

Okay what did you guys think of this last chapter I hope you guys liked it let me know in the comments and as always I appreciate votes and comments