CANDACE NO!

The next day

James was outside of Candace's house waiting for her so they could drive to school together a few minutes later Candace came out of her house and walked to his car and got inside.

"Hey babe you ready?" James asked "Yeah I'm ready" James looked at her waiting for her to tell him about last night but she didn't even mention anything about last night. The whole entire car ride to school Candace was a little nervous about James finding out about last night but he already knew what had happened.

By the time they got to school they still had 15 minutes to spare before they had to be in class they were walking around campus when Stacy walked up to them "hey James I need to talk to Candace about something personal?"

"Okay I'll let you guys talk and Candace I won't be walking you to class today I'll see you in second period" he walked away and once he was out of sight Stacy looked at Candace with a serious face "what's wrong Stacy why are you looking at me like that?"

"Candace I want you to tell me the truth has James ever hurt you physically?" Candace eyes got all big scared that Stacy might have figured it out " what no why would you even think that." "Candace come on I'm not stupid your wearing sweaters when it's 100 degrees outside and your ignoring me all of a sudden!"

"Stacy nothing is going on I promise!" Stacy looked at her with a disbelief look "okay I believe you" Candace sighed in relief and started to relax when Stacy suddenly grabbed her arm and pulled her sweater up and saw all the bruises on her arms Candace immediately pushed her and pulled her sweater down "what the hell Stacy."

"Candace what the hell why are your arms all bruised!" Candace looked at her with a sad look "okay fine I'll tell you but you have to promise you won't tell anyone!" "Okay fine I promise I won't tell anyone now tell me."

Candace pulled Stacy to a corner of the school "okay it started a few weeks ago we were on a coffee date it was when me and Jeremy weren't speaking to each other and he happened to be at the same coffee shop as us." Candace started having tears run down her face as he was taking in small breaths and releasing them.

"Well Jeremy had attempted to try and talk to me but James immediately pulled me into a hug and kissed me and he left the coffee shop well later that same day we were over at his house and he told me he didn't want me taking with Jeremy but I wasn't having it so he grabbed my arm like really tight and that's when he started leaving bruises on my arm."

By the time Candace was done telling Stacy the story they were both in tears and Stacy pulled her into a tight hug. "Candace you have to break up with him you can't be in a relationship like this." "I know Stacy but I'm scared what if he gets like really mad and does some worse."

"I know your scared but you can't keep staying in this unhealthy relationship." By the time they were done talking it was time for both of them to head to class. They both went their separate ways.

Once class was over Candace met James inside his car and he drove a block down from the school and parked his car next to an empty lot. Candace looked at him with a weird expressions "why are we parked here?"

James then looked at her with a death glare "when we're you going to tell me that Jeremy was over at your house last night?" Candace looked at him with fear in her eyes "I was going to tell you"

James just nodded his head "I don't get it Candace I have treated you well I took you in when he left you for someone else I helped you trying to make him jealous and this is the thanks I get it." Candace started crying "I'm sorry I was going to tell you " James grabbed her thigh as tight as he could maybe I need to teach you a bigger lesson."

Candace smacked his hand away "I'm sick of you treating me like dirt!" She opened the car door and got out of the car and closed the car door as hard as she could. James got out of the car next and started walking after her and towards her.

"is that what I've been doing I thought you were just another girl I screwed on the weekends cuz that's what I thought you came here to be you slut" Candace slapped him as hard as she could and started hitting him in his stomach and arms.

James grabbed her by her arms and slapped her so hard it pushed her to the ground. "You can walk your ass home I treated you good better then you deserved" as Candace was pulling herself off the ground to stand up James started walking away towards his car. Candace got herself off the ground and noticed her elbow was bleeding.

"I was about done with you anyways." Candace saw a wrench tool next to his car and she ran towards it and grabbed it and smashed his front window to his car "you son of a bitch" she  said she then went and smashed one of his headlights then his bumper then his other headlight.

"Hey! Hey! Hey! Stop! He grabbed Candace from behind and pulled her arms in and took the tool from her and threw it the the other side he then turned her around and punched her in the face and threw her on the ground.

Candace immediately started crying he then ran back to his car and drove away leaving her on the ground crying with a purple bruised eye. As she was laying on the ground crying she heard someone yell her name

CANDACE!!!

What did you think of this chapter? Who is it that found Candace on the ground all beat up? Let me know what you guys think in the comments I think I have about two or three chapters left as always I appreciate votes and comments