Should've said it

"Then if you love her enough let her go. "Let her be happy. Even if it's not with you." "I do love her but I want her to be happy with me so I'm going to do whatever it takes to get her back.

"I get that you want her back but you should just let her be happy she moved on and you should too stop being a jackass and leave her alone!

"No I made a mistake and I realize that now, but I'm going to fight for her i don't give a damn what you think I will get her back!" "Fine whatever do what you want but don't come running to me when it blows off in your face!

————————————————————————
Later that day

Candace and James were having a date night at his house on the couch watching a chick flick movie. She was laying her head on his chest while he ran his hands through her hair. "Hey Candace we need to talk about today" "Okay what about today?"

"Well you're my girlfriend and I don't want you talking to Jeremy at all I don't even want you anywhere near him" "um why? Do you not trust me or something? "And I think I should be civil if I see him to at least say hi to him."

"No! "I said you're not talking to him if you say hi to him it's just going to turn into a conversation!" "I'm sorry but I don't agree with that we have so much history together I'm not going to be rude and not say hi if I don't see him."

James got her off of him and grabbed her arm "I said no! "Listen to me damn it." She was shocked of how he was talking to her he had never talked to her like before. "Okay fine relax I won't say anything, can you please let go of my hand your hurting me."

James was finally relieved to have won this conversation. "Thanks babe I love you you know that right." "Yes I love you too" he put his hands to her face and pressed his lips against hers gently he wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her close to his body.

Candace wrapped her arms around his neck and deepened the kiss they were both getting lost in the moment. James wasn't worried about anyone walking in on them since his parents worked the night shift. Candace had not felt this excited since she was with Jeremy but it was also making her remember all the special nights she and him shared.

Before she knew it she and James were having sex on his couch It had been a few months since she last did it. James was loving this he couldn't wait to tell everyone about it he normally wasn't a jealous type but when it came to her ex it drove him crazy.

Later that night

Candace POV

When I got home from my boyfriend house I was laying on my bed thinking about the passionate night with James I kept thinking to myself how I never thought I was going to feel this way again. After Jeremy had broken up with me I was so down that I thought the pain was never going to go away

Since she I couldn't sleep that night i decided to write James a love song and post it on my Instagram to show him my love for him

The next day I had phineas and Ferb help me set up the video for my song and once i was done I posted it on my Instagram

"This is for my amazing boyfriend I love you babe"

Disclaimer I do not own this song

Clear blue water, high tide came and brought you in

And I could go on and on, on and on, and I will
Skies grew darker, currents swept you out again

And you were just gone and gone, gone and gone

In silent screams,
In wildest dreams
I never dreamed of this

This love is good, this love is bad
This love is alive back from the dead
These hands had to let it go free
And this love came back to me