Chapter-11

Taehyung's pov
Jin hung was driving and all of us were sitting silently, it was until I saw Rosé about to cross the road.

Taehyung
Hung STOP THE CAR!

Jin
What? Wh..

Taehyung
I SAID STOP THE DAMN CAR!!!

he flinched as he stepped of the break and I rushed out, I stood right infrknt of Rosé. She was standing in the middle of the road, looking lost. I started slowly walking towards her but then I saw a truck coming towards her.

Taehyung
CHAE!!!...GET ASIDE, TRUCK IS COMING!!!

I shouted but as if she didn't listen, she just stood there closing her eyes.
I ran towards her as I pushed her to the side and fell on top of her.
She finally looked at me with her puffy eyes and sadness, shock and anger was visible on her face and once again she started sobbing. She pushed me off her and without saying a word, she stood up. I furrowed my eyebrows as I stood up too.

Taehyung
Well...thats not how you say thanks.

Rosé
Thanks?...are you kidding me?, you should have just let me di...

Before she could complete, I covered her mouth as my face hardened.
All rest of my hyung's came with jungkook trailing behind them, as if hiding from the person he was searching.

Jimin hyung tackled Rosé in a hug as Rosé cried even more before hugging him back.

Jin
Chaeng-ah

Jin hyung said as his eyes were already full of tears, Rosé left jimin hyung and hugged Jin hyung. Both of them were crying, ignoring the stares from the other people. Rosé then kissed namjoon hyung's cheek as she hugged him.

Rosé
My sunshine!!

J-hope
My hope!!!!

Rosé
I missed you.

J-hope
Liar!!! You left me.

He said as he pouted and Rosé hugged him  as both of them smilled and rest of us laughed then She looked at me and chuckled.

Rosé
You haven't changed...not even a bit.

Taehyung
I ma take that as a comp...

Before I could complete, she tightly hugged me and murmered a soft thanks before pulling away and facing jungkook.

Jungkook
Hey

Rosé didnt reply and turned to young hyung as jungkook formed his lips in a thin line. Rosé smiled at young hyung as she was about to hug him but he stepped back. Rosé looked at him confused.

Rosé
Oppa, what happen...

Yoongi
Seriously Rosé, after you dissappear for years without saying anything. You are asking me what happened!?

Rosé
Mianhae oppa....mianhae.

Yoongi
Don't talk to me!

He shouted as Rosé flinched, I looked at jungkook and tears were streaming out from his eyes. Tears were coming out of Rosé's eyes too but she kept on whiping them so that no one would notice...bad try.

Rosé
I am sorry oppa, please forg...

Before she could complete, yoongi hyung hugged her as she buried her face in his chest while yoongi hyung smiled as a hot tear rolled down his eye but he quickly whipped it.

Yoongi
I can't stay mad at you for long.

Namjoon
Ummm people are staring at us, I think we should take her to our dorm?

Rosé
Oh no no, I don't wanna trouble you guys! I will just.....EUNWOO!

we all turned around as saw eunwoo who had phone in his left hand and was looking at Rosé, his face lightened up as he ran to Rosé and hugged him tightly making Rosé laugh and all of us jealous!

Eunwoo
Yah its been so long!

Rosé
Yeah I was...I was jus..

Eunwoo
Why? Why did you leave us?

Rosé
Eunwoo, I am sorry.

Eunwoo chuckled as he hugged Rosé once more and Rosé snuggled closer to him. Both of them looked at each other and smiled before facing us.

Eunwoo
BTS....its be so long?huh?

Jimin
Why? Missed me?

Eunwoo
As if.....but still it's nice to see you guys!

Jungkook
Well I can't say the sa...

Taehyung
Yeah! Nice too see you too!

Jin
So let's go to ur dorm?

Rosé
No oppa...thats no..

Namjoon
Come on...Eunwoo can come too. Its cold, and I am craving for some Ramen.

Eunwoo
Sure...let's go.

Rosé
Ummm bu..

J-hope
No buts!

Rosé
Fine!

She said as all of us smiled and went back to the car. It was so conjusted.
Rosé was sitting on the passenger seat and namjoon hyung was driving while
Me, jungkook and jimin sat in the middle seat and rest of the hyung's sat at the back seat and we drove off.

AUTHOR'S NOTE
finally all of them met, feels so good after writting this chapter and......
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUT WINTER BARE, KIM TAEHYUNG. WORLD'S MOST HANDSOME MAN!!!!!!