Chapter-15

Lisa's pov
I was so excited searching for Rosé at the airport, I can finally tell her that I and J-hope are getting married in a month. She will be my best maid!
My train of thoughts were stopped when I saw all the other standing near jungkook. I walked towards there direction.

Jennie
mw.....MWOYA!? (What)

Jungkook
The flight for Australia...Australia has taken off.

Jennie
I heard you!

She said as she grabbed jungkook's collar and shook him. Yoongi parted Jennie away from jungkook and hugged her.

Yoongi
Jennie-ah, calm do..

Jennie
ITS ALL BECAUSE OF YOU!! ISNT IT!?

Jungkook
Huh?

Jennie
DO YOU THINK WE DONT KNOW ABOUT THAT FILTHY PRANK YOU PULLED ON OUR...my rosé!

She said as she bursted into tears.
Jungkooks eyes were showing guilt and regret. Tears were streaming down his eyes. The bubble on my dream to popped. We all knew Bout that prank, every single soul in high school knew about it.

Lisa
She....left?

I started sobbing, I looked at jisoo unnie who was looking at the runway through the glass window. I turned to jhope who was looking at me with pity¹. I hugged him and buried my face in his chest.

Jin
Come on guys, we can go to Australia and find her. Right?

Namjoon
Absolutely right!

Jimin
We can but......we won't.

Taehyung
Huh? Why?

Jimin
She left on her own will....she needs some space and.....time.

He said as I turned around to look at him with burning eyes.

Lisa
So we are just gonna.....let her be?

Yoongi
I guess.....he is right.

J-hope
Hyung....our marriage is near and without Rosé,.......it will be....

Jisoo
Yoongi and jimin are right.

Lisa
Eonnie?

Jisoo
Let's just give her some time, she will return back......eventually.

Yoongi
You guys ju...just prepare for the marriage.

Jennie
MIN YOONGI!

Jennie unnie shouted as he looked away, jennie made him face her and stared in his eyes.

Jennie
Are you telling them to....continue the marriage even if Rosé will no...

She was cut off in between as an announcement was made. "This is the last call for Miss. Park Chaeyoung for the flight to Thailand"

Namjoon
Di...Did i hear it rig...

Jungkook
ROSÉ-AH!!!

We all looked at the direction where jungkook ran and.....there stood Rosé with wide eyes and a shocked expression. My heart began to beat again. All of us ran towards her.
What I saw broke my heart, jungkook hugged Rosé but she just curled her hands into fists.....to control herself from hugging her back.

Jin
WERE YOU GOING TO LEAVE US AGAIN!? YOU LITTLE BRAT!!!

Yoongi
DO YOU EVEN LOVE US OR NOT!?
HOW COULD YOU THINK ABOUT LEAVING US AGAIN!?

Namjoon
GUYS!..calm down!

Taehyung
Were you.....really gonna leave us?

He said as he walked towards Rosé.
Suddenly we heard someone shout
"ROSÉ" there came a running eunwoo and engulfed Rosé in a tight hug  pushing Taehyung to a side.