Chapter-2

Jungkook'pov
Rosé,jennie amd lisa fainted.

"Rooooosssssssseeeeeeeeee" A guy shouted as all of us looked at the diirection from where the sound came and we were greeted by a running eunwoo he picked up rosé in bridalstyle and rushed towards the nurse room.i just sighed and looked at yoongi hyund....he was litterally punching kai because he tried picking up jennie.

Jisoo
YAH MIN YOONGI, look at jennie first!

Jin
Exactly you can beat kai later!

Kai pushed kyle and was about to throw a punch at yoongi but was stopped by jennie.

Jennie
You are my x....my past so DONT YOU DARE MESS WITH MY PRESENT

She said as she slapped kai's arm and hugged yoongi hyung.

Yoongi
I though...

Jennie
I didnt faint...i just fell down.

Yoongi
Oh okay...lets go amd look after chae.

He said as he walked off and i followed him lazily.we entered the nurse room and we saw hobi hyung stroking lisa's here while she was layed down on the bed and then we saw eunwoo talking on his phone.

Jimmin hyung rushed towards rosé and pushed eunwoo as he sat beside rosé and Tae hyung gave him a side glare while chanyeol poked the inside.

I dont know why but i felt the need to take care of rosè still i ignored that and sat beside my sister lisa. I hate rosé she is that kind of a boss bitch.

I saw tzuyu standing near rosè and looking at tae then me.

Rosè's pov
After some time i woke up amd saw that i was left alone to the nurse room i laughed at the thought of Ms.IU kicking them all out. I saw Ms.sunmi sitting near my bed.i stood up and bowed to her , she nodded.

Ms.Sunmi
Get back to your class or your friends may kill the school staff.

Rosé
Yes miss....i am sorry.

She just chuckled and continued checking out her phone.

As soon as i entered the class , i saw all the students cheering,shouting and dancing. Then my gaze shifted towards hobi who was eyeing lisa up and down making her blush.

I went mear my seat at waited for jungkook to stand but instead he just glared at me as i rolled my eyes as i went to the other side and tae stood up to let me in my seat.

I waited for the lunch break so that i could ask mt friends about why they were dancing when i came back.

"Riiiiiinnnnnnngggggg" the bell rang as i turned around and looked at lisa.

Rosé
Why were all the students dancing when i came back?

Lisa
Well guess what WE...

J-hope
WE ARE GOING TO JEJU ISLAND!!!!!

Lisa smacked his head as he pouted so she pecked his lips and he laughed lile crazy making lisa blush again as i made a disgusting face at the couple.

Rosè
Jennie!!

I was about to hug her but yoongi beate in that and jisoo unnie laughed while hugging jin.

Rosé
We are going to jeju island!

Soobin
Well yes but for a science project.

Lia
Yup...and we cant hang out!

Rosé
Owwww thats bad!

Lia
Anyways who listens to the teacher.

She said as we laughed and soobin side hugged lia whipe saying 'my girl' and lia kicked h8m making soobin fall on eunwoo and he pushe him on jennie but jennie pushed him on me.

Soobin
Yah I AM NOT A BALL!

We all laughed again as i saw eunwoo giggling and igotta admit i found a new crush and a new secret!

Tzuyu
Anyways...when are we laeving for jeju???

Lisa
Tommorow

Rosè
But its just the second day and the only teacher we have met Ms.IU and Mr.GD.

Lisa
Yeah and rest of the periods are free cuz they are busy in a meeting.

Eunwo
Why do u care abput teachers?

Nayeon
Yeah we will meet them in jeju anyways.

Jungkook
EXACTLY!!!!......Now lets go and eat!!!!

Lia's pov
We came back to the class and got ready for our science class.
Ms.Somi came as all of us stood up and bowed.

Ms.Somi
Ok so i am your sciemce teacher you can call me Ms.Somi amd today we will start with the chapter reproduction in animals.

Jungkook
Miss i havea doubt

Ms.Somi
Yes sure....tell me your name

Tae
His name is kookie!!!!!

Jungkook
Yah...its jungkook!

Ms.Somi
Ok jungkook whats your doubt

Junkook
Miss......when will we do the practicals!

He said as all of us laughed and Ms.somi gave him a death glare before throwing a chalk at his forehead and he sat down whil whinning.

Ms.Somi
Dont act like bitc....i mean ANIMALS!!!

Science class got over as we waited for pur dance teacher to come.

Ms.Sunmi
Most of you know me but still...i am Ms.sumi your dance teacher.

She took us to the dance room and we started warming up.we already knew the basics so she taught us some moves amd mostly we excercised but Ms.Sunmi kept on pointing me amd jisoo unnie out.

Lisa's pov
English period was hoing on and honestly saying i know jisoo unnie didnt pay any aytention cuz she was busy scolding her boyfriend about How he was admiring Ms.Sunmi earlier.

English period was pretty boring but as soon as it finished Ms.Gummy was moving out but she bumped in Mr.Jung .he helped her pick up the books as all the studemts started making sounds of Awwwwwwwww.

Mr.Jung
Ok so class last year i taught you guys english but now my wife is doing it so i will be teaching you maths.

Soobin
Ms.Gummy is your wife!!???

Mr.Jung
Yes.

Soobin
Owww thats sad.

Taehyung
Yeah she was pretty ho...

Rosé
You pervs!!!

Taehyung/Soobin
Sorry!!!! But we wispered so he didnt listen!

Rosè
Lia!!!!

Lia
Yes

Soobin
I TAKE MY WORDS bACk!

Rosé
Good!

Lia
What going on...

Rosé
Nothing

Lia
Oh okay

Taehyung
That was close

Jungkook
Yup

Nayeon's pov

The school got over and we all headed home.i went home and stayed in my room till i fell asleep

I woke up the next day and took my lugage to the airport after getting ready.I saw all the students there with the teachers.

Even rosé...gosh she is always late for school but now look at her 15 mins early.i laughed and hugged rosé