Chapter-14

Jennie's pov
I oppened my eyes and saw yoongi sitting beside me. I sat up straight as I caressed his cheek, I dont know when but I developed feeling for him.

Yoongi
Jennie-ah, are you okay?

Jennie
Yes....I am.

Yoongi
Ro...so left.

Jennie
What? Where?

I shouted as I stood up from the bed and faced him as he too stood up slowly.

Yoongi
She went home, don't worry.

Jennie
I am afraid...that she will leave us again.

I said as tears surfaced my eyes and I hugged yoongi. He hugged me back. I feel so safe in his embrace. We both went down stairs.

Namjoon
Jennie? How ar...

Jennie
I am good, lisa and jisoo unnie?

Lisa
We are...are good too.

She said as jhope slightly sqeezed her shoulder and she gave a small smile while looking at him. My eyes drifted to jisoo unnie who was staring at the floor and jin oppa who was staring at jisoo unnie. I looked at the maknae line.

Jennie
The maknae line doesn't look fine?

Taehyung
Noona.....what if she leaves again?

Jungkook
I didnt even apologize to her yet.

Jennie
Hmmm she wont leave, not again.....probably.

I whispered the last word and looked down. I missed her and now that she is back, I cant even hug her.

Jimin
I think, we should go and talk to her.

Namjoon
He is right, we should.....calmly.

He said as he looked at jisoo unnie but she looked away then he looked back at me.

Yoongi
Then what are we waiting for?

J-hope
Yeah...lets go.

He said as he stood up from the couch.
I nodded as I saw all the others stand up too.

Jin
I will drive.

He said as he sat at the driver seat and namjoon sat on the passenger seat while jisoo, jin, taehyung and jungkook sat at the back seat. I and yoongi used my car and Lisa and jhope used Lisa's car.

Yoongi
Her address?....ah eunwoo sent me, that guy isn't that bad.

Jennie
Ofcourse he isn't.

Yoongi
Jennie this time.....keep your calm.

Jennie
Hmmm, I totally messed up earlier.

I said as he pressed his lips in a thin line and I looked out of the window, my brain filled with the memories of our group.

Lisa's pov
Yoongi shared the address and we were driving to Rosé's house. One minute passing by felt like an eternity.

Lisa
Hobi?

Jhope
Hmmm?

Lisa
Will thing get back to normal?

Jhope
.......they sure will.

He said as I smilled and looked at front. Though his word somehow calmed me down but I still didn't have a very good feeling about this. As we were getting closer to her house, my heart was beating faster and faster.

Jisoo's pov
My heart was painting, I looked at my right hand. I shouldn't have slapped her. She must be hurt, how stupid of me!? I didnt even let her explain!!!

Jimin
Hyung do we have to take this turn?

Namjoon
Ah no, next one.

Jimin
Okay.

Oli looked at jungkook  and taehyung. The cheerful maknaes were stressed. Thier face showed nothing but worry and I couldn't help but blame myself for it.

Jisoo
I am sorry.

Jungkook
Huh?

Jisoo
I should have....slapped her.

Jin
Yes, you should have.

He said as u looked away, embarrassed and guilty. I held my hand and caressed them.

Jin
We cant undo it but....make sure to act sensibly this time.

I nodded as I gave him a small smile.
This time I will hug her and tell her how much I love her. I won't let go off her. Never. I smilled as I looked at Taehyung who was already looking at me.

Jisoo
Everything will be.....alright, don't worry.

Taehyung
I hope, noona.

He said as he smilled. I looked back infront. She will forgive me, she can't stay angry from me for a long time.

Namjoon
We are...here.

He said as I looked out of the window and saw Eunwoo standing at Rosé's door. He looked.....tensed?

Eunwoo's pov
I came back to check on Rosé, but she wasn't oppening the door. Three cars stopped and BTS and the members of BLACKPINk except Rosé came out.

Yoongi
What happened?

Jungkook
Why are you he...

Eunwoo
Rosie isn't oppening the door!

Jhope
What? Let me try.

He said as he banged on the door but we got no reply. Then an old woman came to us.

???
I am Ms.Choi, looking for Rosseanne?

Jhope
Ah yes....can you tell us where us she?

Ms.Choi
She left for airport....Just few minutes ago.

Eunwoo
Wh..what?

I looked at each of them and horror was displayed on thier faces. She is leaving again...we have to hurry up!

Eunwoo
Let's go.....stop her.

I said as I ran to my car and they all did the same. Our cars moved in a line and speed. We didn't stop at any red light. I even forgot to beckle the seat belt. All I could think about right now was her.
I SHOULDNT HAVE LEFT HER ALONE!

Jungkook'pov
Jimin hyung was driving very fast and tears were dwelling in my eyes. ITS ALL MY MISTAKE, U STARTED IT. I HURYED HER!  I looked at the road and back at taehyung who seemed so impatient.
Everyone was scared that if we are even a minute late.....she might leave.

The cars stopped at the airport and we ran out of our cars searching for Rosé.

Jimin
Have you seen a this girl?

He asked someone while showing a picture of Rosé. Everyone was asking about her and the only reply we got was 'not

I ran to the reception as I panted at looked at the receptionist.

Jungkook
Has the flight for Australia taken off?

Receptionist
.....yes sir, just a minute ago.

My heart sank, we lost her again. She left us again. my kneys went weak. my feet refused to walk. i felt like crying, i felt like i lost the only thing my life was dependent on. I slowly walked away as all the other looked at me and came near me. i couldnt even stand sraight. THIS IS ALL MY FAULT...ONLY IF I DIDNT AGREE FOR THAT STUPID DARE

Taehyung
Kook-ah why do you....you look s..

Jungkook
She left.

Jennie
Hu..huh? what are you sa...saying?

Jungkook
The fli....flight for Australia has tak.......taken off.