Chapter-7

Jennie's pov
I cant believe it-no.....I DONT WANT TO BELIEBE IT!!! My team mates are soobin,lia,yeji and YOONGI! This lazy ass is on my team!!! I was walking as we all were following yoongi's lead.
Then i saw a snake!

Jennie
AAAAAHHHHHH

Lia
Unnie...what happened!?

Jennie
Sn..snake!

Yeji
Where!?

Jennie
Here...right infron..

Soobin
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

Lia
WHY DID YOU SCREAN LOUDER THAN UNNIE!?

Soobin
Because sh..she saw a SNAKE.

Soobin said as he ran and stood beside yoongi, yoongi gave him a death glare so soobin stood beside lia and dragged yeji near her though i didny miss the concerned look on his face when yoongi stepped forward.

Jennie
What a..

Yoongi
Sshhhhh dont move and...dont say anything.

Yoongi stared at the snake for a few seconds and sighed as my eyebrows furrowed in confusion then i raised my eyebrows while looking at him, asking him why he sighed.

Yoongi
Black and red....its not a poisonous snake.

Soobin
Yo..you mean its not harmful!?

Yoongi
Exactly...commom survival skills!

Jennie
STILL!!!...i am scared!

I said as a tear rolled down my eye and my hands started trembling.
Yoongi simply walked from above the snake and stood right infront of me.

Yoongi
I am sorry.

I just looked at him amd now there was no sign of the snake. I mean i coupdnt trust yoongi that it was a harmless snake...what if he was pranking?..but i realised that i really wanted to trust him...i should.
I looked down as yoongi suddenly pulled me closer and hugged me till i calmed down and then we moved forward.

Soobi
Hyung...why did you hug jen..

Yeji
YOU BITCH!!!! Shut your mouth!!!

Lia
I agree with yeji.

Soobin
wwwwwhhhhhhhhyy....

Yoongi
What part of shut your mouth ypu didnt understand.

Yoongi said as soobin gulped and acted of closing the zip of his mouth and nervously smiled. I giggled and i saw how yoongi smilled...he smilled!
We walked for almost an hour and  then we reached at the beach but all the activities were cancelled due to the rain and we headed back hotel.

Ms.IU
Only rosé and her team is left, i hope they are safe and sound.

Jennie
Should we go and check for them.

Mr.GD
No...this will spoil there mission.

Jennie
WHATS MORE IMPORTANT ROSE O...

Mr.GD
I trust them...they can do it.

Ms.Somi
He is right...they are capable of more than this.

Ms.Sunmi
You guys dont worry.

Ms.IU
Get back to your rooms, fresh up and dinner will be sent soon

All of us nodded as we left, i mouthed a small sorry towards Mr.GD as he nodded. I bathed and soon our dinner arrived. Rosé must have came back.
She must be tired so i shouldnt disturb her. Anyways, i will meet her tommorow morning when we leave for korea as today is the last day here.