Chapter-12

Rosé's pov
We all stood infront the gate of their Mansion, if they call this mansion a dorm then I dont know what is a mansion for them. All the boys except eunwoo were looking nervous.

Eunwoo
Till when do we have to stand here?

Namjoon
Oh...let..lets go in.

He said as all the boys panicked and blocked the door except namjoon himself. I furrowed my eyebrows and eunwoo rolled his eyes.

Taehyung
Just a minute. Okay?

He said as all of them barged in with j-hope guarding the door. Eunwoo stepped forward.

Eunwoo
Yah....let us in

Jhope
Wait for minu....

Before he could complete, I ran inside from the space under his hand. I laughed as I turned around and saw the boys staring at me. I noticed they were holding clothes that were scattered here and there, then my eyes landed on the red boxers on the couch. Jhope came running as he covered my eyes.

Jimin
Yah jungkook...pick up your boxers!

Jungkook
Yah be quiet!!

Eunwoo
This is so....clean?

Rosé
Hobi...remove your hands from my eyes.

Jhope
What?n..no!

Suddenly I felt someone caryy me but my eyes were still closed.

Yoongi
Its me...dont worry.

I just nodded as he took me upstairs.
I landed on a couch and hobi took off his hands from my eyes. I eyed all of them and saw yoongi...who said he was carrying me was missing.

Rosé
Where are tae, jimin and....yoongi?

Jin
Oh...they are downstairs, coming in a min.

Rosé
But yoongi oppa carrie....

Jin oppa formed his lips in a thin line as jungkook shouted.

Jungkook
Hugry!!!.....I am hungry!

Jin
Yeah...I ma go and cook some Ramen.

He left with jungkook trailing behind him and tae and jimin sat infront of me while eunwoo sat next to me on the couch. Jhope oppa just stood their before he left too.

Jimin
So.....how is everything?

Rosé
Everything is good....I guess?

J-hope's pov
I left as I called Lisa.....she needs to know Rosé is back, she missed her.
She cried for her with Jennie and jisoo.
Not to mention how much hwasa asked about her.

Jhope
Lisa....

Lisa
Hey hobi!

Jhope
Rosé...rosé is here.

Lisa
WHAT? WHEN? WHERE ARE YOU?
IS SHE WITH YOU? HOW IS SH..SHE!?

she shot me with question before she started sobbing. I know how much she missed her.

Jhope
Come at our dorm...right now.

Lisa
I will...will be the..there in a minute.. minute!

She said in between her sobs and she hung up, I sighed. Guess we will have a XII-D reunion soon. Everyone in our class missed her, even the teachers.

Lisa's pov
I hurriedly called Jennie as I wore my coat and went to my car, I started the engine.

Jennie
Hello? Lisa?

Lisa
Where are you?

Jennie
In a photoshoot wit chann..

Lisa
Come to you boy friends dorm.

Jennie
You mean yoongi's dorm, he is not my boyfriend...

Lisa
Rosé is back....she is with them.

Jennie
Wh..what, if this is a jo..

Lisa
This is not a joke, also call jisoo!

Jennie
Right away.

She said as I hung up and drove off.
Once I see her...I dont know what I will do. I might burst out crying.

Jennie's pov
I hung up and I went to the changing room, ignoring the staff that was calling for me. I changed in my normal clothes as I came back.

Jennie
Something important came up....I am leaving.

Staff
More important than channel photoshoot!?

One of the staff members shouted as I smirked before facing her.

Jennie
Yes bish, more important than this photoshoot.

I said as I dialed jisoo's number while walking towards my car. I sat in my car.

Jennie
Jisoo unnie?

Jisoo
I cant come with you for shopping, I am slee..

Jennie
Rosé is back!

Jisoo
REALLY? WHERE?, TELL ME. I AM COMING RIGHT NOW!

Jennie
At your boy friends dorm.

She hung up without saying a word as I threw the phone on the passenger seat before stepping on the gas pedal.

Jisoo's pov
I wasn't sleepy anymore. I jumped off my bed as I took my over coat and looked at myself in the mirror before going in the parking lot and driving off.

Though Jin should be the one telling me that rosé is here, still I am grateful atleast I know where she is.

DOES SHE HAS ANY IDEA HOW MUCH I MISSED HER, HOW MUCH WE MISSED HER. WE WERE WORRIED SICK! THERE WERE MANY THOUGHTS IN OUR HEAD. HELL, SHE DIDNT EVEN CALL OF TEXT US ONCE!!

I stopped right infront of the boy's dorm as in a que Lisa's and then jennie's car stopped next to mine.
They came out of their car as they looked at me. Lisa was already sobbing while jennie had an angry expression.
This is gonna be hell of a ride.
I nodded signalling them glto go in.

Eunwoo's pov
We were sitting in the hall, we were bored in the room so we came down.
All of us were quietly eating Ramen when the door bell rang and jhope stood up immediately.

Jin
I will ope....

Jhope
I will open the door.

Jin
Just sit and eat....I said u will...

Jhope
Let me...it will be good for all of us.

He said as Jin made a confused expression, suga stood up as he followed jhope. When the door oppened all the boys stood up in shock.
I looked at the door as my eyes widened. I looked at rosé who calmly stood up and I did the same.

Rosé
Unnie's....what are you guys doing here?

Jennie
Why, are you that sad to see us!

She said as she started walking towards Rosé but yoongi hugged her to hold her back while Lisa was in jhope's embrace and jisoo was slowly walking towards us. Rosé looked at all of them. Now jisoo
Noona was standing right infront of Rosé and....a sound of slap echoed in the hall.