Chapter-1

Rosé pov
'yes i do' i said as my prince charming stood infront of me with a ring then he slid the ring in my finger as i squeled then he cupped my face and brought it closer to his, i nodded and then i closed my eyes and........
"YAAAAAAAAH PARK CHAEYOUNG"

'AHHHHHHHHHH' i screamed while rubbing my back then i oppened my eyes and saw that it was...i was dreaming!

I got ready and started eating my breakfast when my mom came and said '7:52' i looked at her with a questioning look signaling her to continue, she sat on one of the chairs
and said "its 7:52 and your school starts at....."

"........8!" i said as i picked up a tost and ran out of the house while my dad shouted 'be careful' and i gave him a thumbs up.

Come on i dont wanna be late for the first day of school, i ran as fast as i could and finally i reached to the school gate. I sighed after noticing that the gates are closed and the time is 8:03 i mean come on..cant these bastards wait for five minutes! Now i have to climb the wall again!

I threw my bag and climbed the wall i swifltly landed on the ground when i heard some one clearing throat , i gulped and turned around but as soon as i saw a handsome boy i smiled
"hey kiddo u know u scared the shit out of me"

"Mr.GD" he said as i stared at him and laughed "u are calling yourself as if you are a teacher" i said as i dusted off my clothes

"I am" he said as i froze on my spot then i noticed that he isnt wearing the school uniform , i nervously flashed a boxy smile as he pinched my ear and took me to the class.The teacher wasnt there so he just left with a last warning look.I entered the class and saw jennie sitting on one of the desks involved in a serious conversation.

I marched towards her and gave her a peck on lips as she slapped my arm cause u know we are just bestfriends but our friends used to ship us so i also took initiative to embarass my wifey and make lisa jealous.

Rosé
So wassup guys

Jennie
This school has...

Jisoo
Put all the naughty students in this class

Lisa
In XII-D

Irene
Wait...naughty?

Jisoo
Yeah NAUGHTY!

Seulgi
Than what is JEON JUNGKOOK DOING HERE!

Rosè
WHAT....WHERE!

Hwasa
There *points towards him*

I admired my crushes...yes crushes!
Jungkook,V,Jimmin,Chanyeol and eunwoo.

But jungkook is a bit special...i like him since the first day i saw him.
I was busy staring at him but someone shouted suddenly.

CL
YAH STOP!

Dara
What are you juniors doing in XII-D

She said pointing towards the 18 students who were standing near the door.Then we walked towards then and stood right infront of them.

CL
Introduce yourselves!

Girl 1
I am Lia

Girl 2
and i am ye.......JIMIN OPPA!

She suddenly shouted waving towards the boys as jimmin and jungkook came near us.

Jimin
Yeji!

He said as he hugged her and i clenched my jaw.

Lia
Jungkook oppa!

Jungkook
Yah lia....how r u?

He said as he was about to hug her but i pushed jennie unnie in between as she gave me a death glare.