Chapter-8

Rosé pov
'PLEASE PAY ATTENTION' The plane's crew head said as all of us diverted our attention to her with a annoying expression.

Airhostes
We have an anoumcement to make.
Please sit down on your seats. So, please be on your seats and dont get up for anyyhing also keep ypu xygen msks and life jackets ready

Namjoon
Is this some kind of drill?

Airhostes]
No sir.

Soobin
Then what is it?

Airhostes
Mmm actua...

Yoongi
TELL US ALREADY!...WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO KN...

Airhostes
FINE!...the plane's windows are we..weakened and might blow off any moment.

Taehyung
OH COME ON...is this some kind of pran...

Airhostes
Ahhhhhhhhhhh

Taehyung was not able to complete when suddenly the window near rosé's seat blew off amd just in a second all the windows and the right side were blown off. One of the airostes faonted and the other two were injured because they were standing when the windows blew off.

Soobin
OH MY GOD....WHAt do we do...we GONNA DIE!!

Yoongi
SHUT UP!

Namjoon
Check their pulse!

He said as eunwoo checked the airhostes pulse and shook his head as all of us gasped. The plane was iled with screams.

Rosé
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS!!!

Said rosè as all of us went quiet. I noticed how she and everyone used their bags to blok the window and ot was no help at all.

Rosè
Someone go and check the pilot!

All of us looked at her as she sighed and went to chck on the pilot. She camr out after few minites as she was trying yo walk, she fell.

Taehyung hurriedl ran towards her and back hugged her as he ifted her and made her sit on his lap so she wont fall again.

Rosé
Uhm...15 minutes

Jennie
What!?

Rosé
We will be landing in 15 minutes guys. Please co-ope..

She was not able to complete when rest of the windows also blew off causing the plane to stumble and again everyone started screaming.

Pilot
Attention please...we will be landing
...this is an emergency landing.

And the plane was justeters away from the ground and BOOM.

Rosé
AHHHHHH

I oppened my eyes and screamed my heart out but then i realised one thing...i am still on the plane.
I hurriedly checked the windows and sighed realising it was just a dream.
Then i looked up to see the plane crew and rest of the students giving me weird lookds.

J-hope
Ok so,WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!?

Rosé
S..sorry nightmare!

I sat down nd looked at the window as i hurriedly buckled my seat belt.
I looked at tae and i swear to god my face turned red remembering that i saw in my dream..he made me sit on his lap.

I shook the thought away as the plane landed and now we were all sent home.

The next few months were pretty boring but tolerable amd now it was time was our final exam which starts from tommorow. This is our bio period.

Mr.Woo
I will be your bio teacher for now.

Hwasaa
But you were leav...

Mr.Woo
Nope...just changed the subject i was teaching.

He said as we nodded and jennie smirked.

Mr.Woo
So today we will learn about reproduction.

Jennie
Sir i have a doubt.

Mr.Woo
Yes miss.kim

Jennie
Mmmm....when will we do the practicals?

She said as all od us laughed and i saw yoongi glaring at jennie. Then i looked at Mr.Woo who was smirking.

Mr.woo
Well jennie...the chapter is finished and today was just a quiz with no practicals....so answer the first question in the book.

Jennie
W...what.

Mr.woo
Answer the..

Jennie
I do..dont know.

He said as she sat down nd Mr.woo continied teachingafter that we went to the canteen for lunch.

Jungkook came and sat right next to me as i chocked on my food and he gave me water i was flustered, my crush who ignores me is giving me attention!!!

Jungkook
So..can i ask you something?