Chapter-5

Rosè's pov
I rolled my eyes and layed down again before covering my face with the blanket. I peeked towards the direction wheir jimin,jungkook and eunwoo were sitting but then suddenly jungkook,eunwoo and taehyung stood up and i saw jimin shaking his head as three of them smirked and left the room. Jimin ran after them but they closed the door.
Jimin turned around and stroked his hair backward before looking at me.
Thats when i realised he saw me staring at him.

Jimin
You like the view?

Rosé
Wh..what view!?

Jimin
Oh come one...you know we can have fun till the guys are out.

Rosè
What do you me...listen i am telling you st..

I was cut off in between as i saw jimin walked towards me and in my reflexes i stood up, which was a bad decision because i bumped into his chest and i was about to fall when i grabbed his T-shirt making him fall on me.

I looked at him straight in his eyes and he slowly pecked my lips as i wrapped my arms around his neck and he slid his hands under my waist.
He stared at me before i nodded and he kissed me passionately. Suddenly we heard the door oppening and i pushed jimin off me.

Jimin
Owwww!!!

Rosé
I am so...

Jungkook
EUNWOO IS HURT!!!

Jimin
What...HOW!!??

Taehyung
We were walking and he sprained his ankle.

Jimin
Oh mY GOOD!!!! Jungkook you scared me!

Jungkook
Hehe sorry.

Rosè
Where is he?

Taehyung
corridor!!!

Rosé
FOR GODS SAKE GO AND BRING HIM IN!!!!

Jungkook
Oh yeah..alright

They said as the gave me wierd expressions and layed eunwoo on my bed as he groaned.

Jungkook
I ma go and take the first aid kit from the reception.

Jimin
I am coming with you!

Then both of them looked at taehyung as he sighed and nodded. Three of them left the room as i sat near eunwoo.

Rosè
Does it hurt?

Eunwoo
No.....ofcourse it does!

Rosè
I am sorry.

I was about to stand up but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me, making me fall on top of him.

Rosè
What ar...

I was cut off by him putting his finger on my lips and then he kissed me as i kissed him back but as soon as i realised this is the same bed on which i made up with jimin. I gently pushed him and stood up as i saw him smirking. I cleared my throat and sat on the nearby couch.

Eunwoo
You didnt wanna stop...did you?

Rosè
Doesnt matter!

The door oppened as jungkook and jimin sat near eunwoo and jimin looked at me.

Rosè
What?

Jimin
We dont know how to apply bandage...

Rosè
Ugghhh give that to me!

I stood up and took the kit from jimin.
I signalled jungkook to move and sat beside him. I massaged eunwoo's foot as i saw him groaning and i wrapped the bandage around his ankle.
I stood up and walked to the balcony.

I saw the lights switching off. I guess they are sleeping. I remmembered how eunwoo was groaning in pain and a tear left my eye. I heard footsteps so i wiped my tears and looked behind me as a hand covered my mouth preventing me from screaming.

Jungkook
Shhhh....its me!

He removed his hand from my mouth and looked infront as i did the same.

Rosè
Why are you here?

Jungkook
I can ask you the same thing...

He said as he looked at me and i saw his features in the moonlight. I never noticed he was this handsome.
He cleared his throat and left before saying.

Jungkook
Its late you should sleep now.

Rosé
Hmmm

I saw jungkook on the couch as i realised eunwoo is on my bed and tae and jimin are on their bed. I smiled as i looked at jungkook and layed down on the bed.

Rosè
Goodnight kookie. *whispers*

Jungkook
I heard that!!!

Rosè
Yah i said good night deukie... jendeukie...my wifey

Jungkook
Yeah yeah

I smiled as i slept peacefully.
I was awoken by the sound of those four monkeys argueing. I sat up and rubbed my eyes as all of them looked at me and....silence.

I raised my eyebrows as they looked away and i headed towards the washroom andscrathed my head.
I looked in the mirror..

Rosè
Ohhh....my....god!!!

I looked at my hair and sighed. Its all messed up now i gotta wash my hair too. I took off my clothes and turned on the shower. After a few minutes i wore a bathrobe and headed to my bed and thats when i realised.....I AM NOT ALONE.

I looked at those four guys who were looking at me as if i am some new creature who isnt discovered yet.
I took my clothes from suitcase and entered tge washroom i released a havy sigh remembering how their eyes were following me. I didnt even see the clothes i picked.

Shorts and over sized T-shirt...not bad.
I changed into my clothes and headed out. I sat on my bed while pat drying my hair. I threw the towel on the bed and took my phone, scrolled through instagram and after i got bored i layed down. I stood up as soon as the breakfast arrived.

I was eating alone before jimin , jungkook, taehyung and eunwoo came and sat then without saying a word they started eating.
I finished my food and i was about to stand up eunwoo took my plate and kept ot out for the servants to take.
I stood up andsat on my bed as i looked out the window while enjoying the view before my phone buzzed.

Ms.IU
Students, today we will be going to a beach for a project but after that you guys can swim or do what ever you want.

I smilled at the message as i looked at the time 9:20 and we have to go out at 10:00...i changed into my bikini and wear a skirt and t-shirt to cover up.
I tied my hair into a messy ponytail as i looked at the boys wearing oversized t-shirt and shorts. They exited the room and so did i.