Chapter 17

Few Hours Later.
Hera pov.
I Was Walking Down To The Lower Levels Of The Base Where The Cells Were Located. Kanan Was Down There Place Under Heavily Guard. I Brought Leia And Few Guards With Me Just In Case Kanan Tried Anything.

I Reach His Cell And Place My Hand On The Button. I Took A Deep Breath And Open The Door. There I Saw Kanan Handless And Lock Into Unbreakable Containment Cell.

 There I Saw Kanan Handless And Lock Into Unbreakable Containment Cell

Hera I See You Finally Grace Me With Your Present After All This Time. Where Are Ezra And Sabine? He Ask.

Where They're Support To Be. With Their Daughter. The Girl You Nearly Broke And Killed. I Said Full Of Anger. That Girl Was Already Broken When I First Saw Her All Those Years Ago. It Feels Like Yesterday When Zeb Kidnapped Her Hahahaha. I Couldn't Take This Anymore And Electrify The Cell.

AHHHHHHHHHH!!! Kanan Yelled. I Stop And Leia Spoke. Now Speak. How Are You Alive And What Are The Shadow Slayers And New Republic Up To? Haha Very Well Since You Guys Are So Eager To Learn. Do You Remember 10 Years Ago When Ezra Came To Rescue You All On That Dark Planet.

When Ezra Fire His Rocket From His Jetpack Straight At Me. Yes The Rocket Hit Me But I Used The Force To Create A Shield. Ezra Through I Was Finish. But He Soon He Drop His Guard And I Made My Move. By Stabbing Him In Front Of His Call Family Including His Daughter.

But That Wasn't The End Of It. He Cut Off My Arm And Push Me Into A Crater. Yes We Remember That Part. We Were There That Day. I Said. Oh Hera Still Impatient I See. I Fell Down To The Bottom And My Body Was Damage.

The Impact From The Fall Creak A Piece Rock From The Wall And Some Lava Flows Through On To My Body. Not Only Was I Broken But Burn Too. I Knew I Had To Make Out That Crater Or Else I Die. Thanks To The Darkside. I Mange Too. It Was Hours Until I Made It Up Back The Surface.

I Notices That You, Ezra, And The Others Were Gone. The Only Ship Left Was The A-Wing Ezra Used To There. I Decided To Use It For Myself. I Hop In And Manage To Go To Hyperspace. But Then The Ship Ran Out Of Fuel And I Crash Down On A Planet. Once Again I Was The Verge Of Death.

But Luckily Some People Pull Out The Crash And Brought Me To Medical Center And I Was Transform Into This Cyborg. When I Woke Up Wasn't Pleased With My New Body. I Was Fuel By Anger And Rage That Ezra Turned Me Into This. I Lash Out And Killed The Doctors. And Anyone Who Stood In Way Of Escaping.

I Went Into Hiding Afterwards. I Knew The Rebellion Wouldn't Accept Back If They Saw Like This. So After A Year Of Running. I Became A Assassin And Got Paid To Hunt Down Anyone That Needed To Be Excused. As Years Went By. The Empire Fell And The Rebellion Became The New Republic. Soon A New War Began With Clan Brigder And All Mandalore Fight The New Republic.

I Knew Sabine And You Others Were Leading The War. But I Never Ezra Was Alive Until Mon Mothma Hire Me And Told Me To Take Out The Leadership. So I Used My Abilities To Track You All Down. My Revenge Would Be Perfect. So Why Go After Mira And Not Us. I Ask. Because I Knew The Best Way To Get To Ezra And Sabine Was Through Their Own Daughter. Hahaha.

And It Look Like It Work. Now That Mira Had A Taste Of The Darkside. She'll Never Be The Same Again. She's Scar For Life. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Kanan Started Laughing And I Had Enough Of It. So I Press A Button On The Chamber And Sent Electricity Through Out His Body. AHHHHHHHHHH!!! He Yelled As I Held Down The Button. After A Few Moments. I Let Go Of The Button And Kanan Stop Screaming.

I Bet It Feels Good Doesn't It Hera. To Torture Your Enemies Like A True Mandalorian. Clan Brigder Has Truly Change You. I Bet You Are Proud Of Yourself. You Bet I Am. I Said. So Hera Are You Going To Kill Me Now? Kanan Ask. No It's Not Up To Me To Decide Your Fate. It's Up To Ezra And Sabine. Figures Let's See If Ezra Can Finish The Job This Time. Haha.

I Said Nothing Else And Walk Out The Cell Along With Everyone Else. You Think He Knows Any Information On The Shadow Slayers And The New Republic? Leia Ask. I Don't Know But I Do Know Is He Is Nothing But A Heartless Mechanic. I Said As We Kelp Walking.

Ezra Pov.
Me And Sabine Were With Mira In Her Room As She Slept On Her Bed. We Told Her To Get Some After What Just Happened. I Look At Sabine And Spoke. I Never Wanted This For Her. I Always Knew She Could Fall Towards The Darkside But Not Around The Same Age As Me. I Said. I Know But Luckily We Were Able To Bring Her Back. Sabine Said.

Yeah And Now We Have Other Problems To Deal With. You Mean Kanan. How Is It That He's Alive? I Was There When You Cut His Arm And Push Him Down Into A Deep Crater. There's No Way He Couldn't Survive That. Well Looks Like He Did Sabine. A Foolish Mistake. I Was Too Bad Injured To Finish The Job And He Nearly Poison Our Daughter's Mind. Ezra... This Is All On Me Sabine.

Sabine Was About To Say Something Until There Was A Knock On The Door. Enter. I Said As Hera And Leia Walk In. Hera Did You Get Out Anything Out Of Kanan? Sabine Ask. Only The Story Of How He Survive But Nothing Else. Hera Said. How Do You Plan On Dealing With Him? Leia Ask.

I Plan On Ending Him Mandalorian Style. I'm Going To Excuse Him. I Said. No Ezra. I'll Finish Him. Mira Needs You Here.  Sabine Said. Are You Sure? Yes I'm Sure. I'm Going To Finish The Job You Started. Captain Come In. Yes Your Highness. The Captain Said On Sabine's Comlink. Have The Prisoner Move Outside On The Far Side Of Base. Yes Your Highness.

I'll Be Back. Watch Our Daughter Ezra. Sabine Left With Hera And Leia As She Had That Angry Expression On Her Face From Before. The Number One Rule In The Bridger Family Is Never Mess With Sabine's  Daughter Or Else You Will Pay.