Chapter 3

The next day/night time
Sabine pov.
Me and were putting on our clothes on for the party. I still say that I could have chosen my own outfit. Ezra said. No you couldn't. Now hurry up we'll going to be late. I said finishing putting on my dress. Wow sabine you look great. Thanks and so will you if you hurry up. Fine. Ezra finished putting on his suit and we walk outside to our ship.

We came outside and saw hera, leia, and mira. Ok guys were about to leave. Hera you're in charge until we get back from the party. I said. You can count on me sabine. Hera said. Oh come on. When can I be in charge of the clan? Mira ask. When your old enough mira. Your still not ready. But don't worry. One day you will be. And we'll be proud. Ok mom. Have fun at the party. Thanks now come on ezra. We got on our ship and took off.

10 minutes later.
We arrive on mandalore and exit our ship. We got on a transport and road to the palace. We got off and I put my arm around ezra's arm. There we saw important mandalorian leaders and clan leaders. Wow look how many came out for this. Ezra said. Well of course. It is an important party ezra. I said. Then I saw my mother and father. Ezra, sabine glad you could make. My father said.

Glad to be here. So do you what this party is for? It's a celebration for the empire being gone and to plan on what to do about the rebellion. My mother said. Great let's see what bo katan as to say on the matter. We walk inside and saw people talking or dancing. Then a loud sound started playing and everyone turn the the throne. Then a man spoke.

Announcing the ruler of mandalor. Queen bo katan. The man said and bo katan with some of her guards. We all started clapping as she sat down on her throne. She put up her hand and we stop. Thank you my people. You're too kind. I'm throwing this party for two reasons.

1. For the empire begin gone from mandalore forever.

2. What to do about mon mothma and the hole inter rebel alliance.

We are in a war with the rebellion who despises us and what we warriors stand for. Their leader mon mothma wanted us to fellow her laws. But we mandalorians are owned independent people. We can do what ever we want. But she doesn't stand for that. So what does she do. She starts a war with us. Bo katan said. SHE NOTHING BUT A PIECE OF SCUM WHO HATES ALL MANDALORIAN!!! One of the clan leaders yelled.

YEAH SHE THINKS CAN DEFEAT US!!! Another yelled. SHE NEEDS TO FACE MANDALORIAN LAW!!! Another yelled. By then everyone started giving ideas until bo katan stop them. Hold on clan leaders. I would like to ask clan bridger what do they subjects  since she started the war with them. Clan bridger what do you think? She ask me and ezra.

I say we hit her harder. Because everytime when our clan does. She gets mad and ends up making worst by sending her own rebels to their deaths. I said. So your suggestion that we hit something important to them that she'll make a mistake and hurt herself even more than we did? Yes. Everytime we hit her rebellion. She sends ships to attack our clan and they ended paying for it. More deaths on her conscious.

I like it. Make my words warriors. We will win the war mandalorian style. WHO'S WITH ME!!! Bo katan yelled. WE ARE YOU HIGHNESS!!! We all yelled back. FOR MANDALORE!!! FOR MANDALORE!!! We yelled back and returned to the party.

2 hours later
Clan bridger planet
Ezra pov.
I landed me and sabine ship on the base and saw hera and leia came up to the ship. I open the door and had a sleeping drunk sabine in my arms. What happened to sabine? Leia ask. She had a little bit to drink at the party and pass out on the ship. I'm taking her to bed now. Did everything go fine here? I ask.

Yep we have guards around the base and the star destroyer blockading the planet so no rebels get through. Hera said. Good well I'm going to put her in bed now. You two get some sleep too. Yes sir. They both said and we went inside.