Chapter 15

The Next Day.
Roman pov.
I Was In My Palace Observing My New Kingdom. The Take Over Mandalore Was Just The Beginning. To Insure That The Shadow Slayers Rule Forever. I Need Eliminated All The Clans. In My Eyes They All Not Worthy To Be Mandalorians.

They Forgotten Their Ture Selves. Allowing A Jedi Who Wasn't Even Born On Mandalore Become One of Us. It's Disgraceful And I'm Going To Rewrite History Forever. As I Was Sending On My Throne. I Got Call From The Leader of The New Republic.

I Answer It and She Pop Up. Mon Mothma. How Are Things Going? I ask. Very Good. Since Clan Bridger Decided To Leave Their Base Instead of Facing Death. We Decided To Take It Over. She said. Very Good. But Remember. We Still Need To Find The Cowards and Order To Insure Our Rule.

Mandalore Will Still Join The New Republic. Don't Worry. I've Already Have My Assassin On The Case of Tracking Them Down. They Remain Hidden For Much Longer.

Somewhere In The Galaxy.
Ezra pov.
We Been Traveling Through Hyperspace For About To Day Now Traveling To Next Destination. We Had No Choice But To Leave. Roman Has Taken Over Mandalore and Has All The Clans Divided. He's Even Has The New Republic On His Side.

He Knows That This Isn't Over. And Do I. We Will Return and Reclaim Mandalore. He, The Shadows Slayers, And The New Republic Will Be Finish. Sir We Coming Out of Hyperspace. The Pilot said and We Came Out Hyperspace Over A Planet.

 The Pilot said and We Came Out Hyperspace Over A Planet

Um Where Are We? Mira ask. Oh Yeah You Don't Know About Our Secret Base. Because You Were Too Young At The Time. Sabine said. Wait Secret Base? I'm Fifteen Years Old Now. You Could Have At Least Told Me At Some Point In Time.

Well We Didn't Tell Think We Needed It Until Now. Pilot Take Us Down. I said. Yes Sir. The Pilot Brought The Ship Down and We Saw The Snow Covere Base.

 The Pilot Brought The Ship Down and We Saw The Snow Covere Base

All Ships Prepare For Landing

All Ships Prepare For Landing. All The Ships Landed At The Base and Everyone Walk Out. Mira Welcome Prime Base. Our Temporary Base of Operations Until We Reclaim Our Home. I said. Well For Right Now We Need To Reach The Other Clans and Check On The News About Mandalore. Sabine said and We Walk Inside.

5 Minutes Later.
Mira pov.
We Finally Reach The Comman Center of This Place and We Saw Some of The Warriors Working On The Computers and The Captain On The Holo Table. Captain What's The Situation On The Destroyers? Mother ask. It's Wrost Your Highness. The Captain said.

How Wrost? The Fire Blast For The Shadow Slayers and The New Republic Took A Toll On Them. The Shields Are Offline and Damage. Multiple Power Circuits Are Destroy Or Gone. We Had To Turn Off The Reactors Because The Damages To The Ships Were Heating Them Up. The Captain said.

Where Are They Now? We Didn't See Them In Orbit. Hera ask. We Had To Safely Crash Land Them In Wide Open Snow Field Just A Few Clicks From The Base. I've Already Have Warriors Fixing and Guarding Them Your Highness. Excellent. We Need Them If Won't To Strike Back. Sabine said.

And Has Any Messages Come From The Other Clans Come In? Father ask. No The Only One We Receive Is Clan Wren. They're On Their Way Right Now. The Captain said Then A Warrior Came and Spoke. Sir There A Message Coming From Mandalore You All Need To See. Play The Message. The Captain Ordered. The Warrior Press A Button and The Message Played.

It Was Roman. People Of Mandalore. As Your New Ruler. I Decreed That All Mandalorian Clans Are Wanted Criminals and That No New Clans Shall Raise. Because Mandalorian Will Be Only One Clan and Not Many.

You All Are Now Shadow Slayers. Now I'm Pretty Sure That You Heard About The Shadow Slayers History In The Past. During The Jedi and Sith Wars. That We Were Monsters. Only Care About Power and The Throne. But Your Leaders Hid The Real Truth.

They Were Scared That We Were Getting Too Powerful. That We Would Steal The Throne. So They United The Clans and Target Us. We Were Defeated and The Leader Before Me Was Capture and Sentenced To Death. He Was Killed On This Very Palace For All Of Mandalore To See

And His Clan Was Banished To The Fares Part of The Galaxy. Basically Dark Space. But Vowed To Make Our Return and We Did. The Groups Which You Know As Clan Wren, Clan Eldar, Clan Rook, Clan Vizsal, Din Djarin's Clan and Clan Bridger Were No Match For Us.

Especially Clan Kryze. They All Fought To The End Last True Mandalorians Especially Bo Katan. But It Wasn't Good Enough. So Now I'm Your Leader and Vow To Protect Mandalore From All The Clans Who Pretended To Care About Mandalore.

They We Return and Take My Throne. Then None of You Will Be Safe. So You Have A Choice. Joined Us Or Become Slaves When The Other Clans Come. Roman said As The People of Mandalore Look Each Other and Back At Roman. Then They All Kneel Down and Started Yelling His Clan Nane.

I Can't Look At This No More. Captain Turn It Off. Mom said and He Did. A Day Into His Rule and Already Poison The Peoples. Now They're Are On His Side. What Are Going To Do? Leia ask. Well I'm Going Out Side To Blow Off Some Steam. See You Guys Later. I said and Left Angry.

10 Minutes later.
I Was Outside Cutting Through Tree After Tree On The Snowy Ground. This Way Cold Like The Shadow Slayers Hearts. I Deactivated My Lightsabers and Sat Down On Tree Stump. I Can't Ran From The New Republic Like Cowards. Now We Have To Live In This Place.

This Sucks. I Need Something Else To Take My Mind Off Of This. HOW ABOUT ME!!! Someone yelled andA Rocket Came Out of Nowhere. I Jump Out The Way and Rocket Hit The Tree Stump. I Look Up From Where The Rocket Came From and Saw The Assassin. FALLEN HOW DID YOU FIND US!!! I yelled.

Your Mandalorian Clan Can't Hide From A Real Hunter. I Believe We Have Some Unfinished Business Little Girl. Fallen said and Came Out The Tree. You Got That Right. But The Thing Is That I'm Not Having Good Day. I said and Reactivated My Lightsabers. I See You Brought Out Your Lightsabers.

Well They Won't Work As Last Time. Fallen Pulled Out The Same Blades From Last Time That Put Out of Comission. You Won't Poison Me Time. Like I said I'm Not In A Good Today. Then This Will Be The Ultimate Duel. Let's See What You Got Kid. Fine By Me.

We Ran Towards Each Other and Began Clashing With Each. Let The Ultimate Duel Begin.